Bass Drum Practice Pad

wired

Anyone know where I can find a bass drum practice pad? And how much they cost? No preference for a specific brand, just one that is hopefully not too pricey. Was simply hoping to do some practicing while sitting at the computer desk (which I spend nearly 3/4 of my life doing).

hahaha... i spend my time finding new bands to listen to or search for some drum stuff. hm Drum Resources at Peninsula Plaza definitely sells. as for the price... im not to sure. but could help you find out soon.

Ah that's cool. Thanks for the heads up anyway, I'll give Nigel a call.

I do know Ranking sells one for $50 and Sweelee for $70/$80 if I'm right. But I just don't like the idea of having to spend that much on a piece of metal with a foam.

Or it's obvious that I'm not knowing the reason why it can actually cost that much.

I've got the thought of buying Hansenfutz practice pedal. go to Hansenfutz.com for further details. nice practice pedals. u can bring it anywhere you want with this practice pedal. It's also available at DRMP. I would rather buy this and bring it anywhere, to my office, in the toilet, in the kitchen than to buy another extra pedal and bass drum practice pad to practice my feet movement. Virtual Drum School . com swears by it. NIgel said once he'll be bringing it in by mid of June.
Oh yeah by watching the demonstration on the website, it is quite silent comapred to bass practice pad.

wah your quite on ah. toilet also wanna practice. i think you should poo in peace. haha, if your really that hardcore can read some drum mags in there.

i checked out Nigel's bass drum practice pads, hes selling them round 180dollars. ay not cheap eh.

wired> does ranking still sell, or are there any better ones for not so a high price?

Back