Bass Books

LilRomeo

Hello.

I just wanted to know where to purchase bass books for beginners.
Of these bookstores, which one do you recommend?

Popular, Times, Borders, Kinokuniya

Which in your opinion has a wider range of books?

Or if you know of other bookstores, eg neighbourhood type, or shops, eg Guitar shops, which also do sell bass books, kindly share them here. haha.

Thanks.

you can try Yamaha and Swee Lee, there are guitar and bass books, DVDs etc there too.

Ha, agree wif wat Aki said, internet is a good source of infomation if you know how to use it wisely, but for me i'll jus sit down with my bass and try to figure out stuff from it, haha.

Most books out there are written in musical notes and are meant for people who want to learn in that approach. If that's what you want, you can get plenty from Kinokuniya and Borders.

You can try the Bass Guitar For Dummies, it contains both taugeh and tabs, and also available at the above mentioned places.

they have the shipping costs there .. can check it out ..

i shipped from them before too .. fast and efficient ..

the more books you buy the more discount you get .. check out the table chart .. maybe those who'd want to get bass books can gather together a list and someone can order .. it's cheaper when you break it down per book ..

Came across a good bookstore called Pageone. It's at VIVO, somewhere on the 2nd floor i think. They got a few shelves of music books, dvd's and stuff. And a whole shelf (or two) load of TABS.

+1 for PageOne at Vivo - good selection of DVD and books, including the excellent Music LEsson by Victor Wooten - a very good read!

Latest posts

Back