Avenged Sevenfold?

WiCkeD_PuSsYCaT

Hello to all Softies,

Just wanna hear your thoughts on the band, "Avenged Sevenfold".

Love them? Hate them? Have you watched them perform live before? Would you attend their concert?

Spill it all here! :)

err shouldn't this be discussed at the 'kopitiam' section???

i used to like them very much...love their melody and tunes.....
really talented bunch of guys.....best of all they're still young....
but rite now nahhh not my fav.....duno y...hmmm

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

they're technically proficient- great drummer, decent bassist, good riff writing and dual harmonies, but their image gets stale and boring- why do they have to do that run-together-and-rub-against-one-another-while-soloing thing everytime?

and the vocalist is a loser in my eyes, his voice annoys me and he's like a hard gay minus the funny.

IMO

I love them a lot too, haven't enjoyed a cd as much as City of Evil in a few years now. Vocalist? He has quite a good control and honestly i find that he has done a great job . Psyches me up sometimes.(extremely whiny at times but i still like it). One of my favourite bands.

i love their band.. overall is super duper nice..

nice gothic dressing, nice riffs, nice song arrangements, nice vocals (subjective), nice stage presence and nice lefty!!

they should tour Singapore man and i noe who will be the people who will go for the concert..

I love their older stuff with alot of screamings. Kinda sound like a great new metal band to me.

However, after the vocalist has damaged his vocal chords or smtn, he changed his voice and the whole band sounded like a new band to me.
In fact i don't really like the vocalist to 'sing'. It sounded like he has phlam(spelling) in his throat or smtn.

Example i love 'darkness surrounding' and 'bat country' don't really appeal to me. That's the difference of the old and new a7x.
So... love old a7x, new a7x don't really appeal to me.

:wink:

I was not a fan at first, and hardly spun their cd. But after I really sat down and heard it, I realised technically they are extremely proficient and have great melodies and transitions throughout the song.

I'd attend their concert if they came to town.

definitely a band worth watching.

i LOOOOOOVE Avenged. =)

they're playing summersonic again this year. mind bringing them here? LMAO.

i have their videos @ San Diego, ChainSaw Award, TRL etc...

some of the videos are quite bad (not the quality bad, but the band seem to be in & out of coordination). i think it was well compensated with their power up showsmanship.

so what? they are earning big bucks.. :lol: that is what matters right? no money, how to produce more albums?

all i can say is that they bother to get out of their comfort zone, do their thang & write materials & get the bucks/babes..

qoute panz3rr: simply GAY
qoute reckless-sham: GAY band. total sellouts

ok..is there actually a new meaning for the word, gay, nowadays?

Back