AUDIOSLAVE comin' out with a new album!!!

gilarock

It's comin' out on 9/5/06 in the US but i don know when they will release it in S'pore. Here's a short description of their new album i found from Sonymusicstore.com

Audioslave returns with their new release Revelations. The album explodes like the "Sound Of A Gun" and is packed with lead singer Chris Cornell's powerful vocals, guitarist Tom Morello's rocking riffs and inventive solos, plus the band's unique blend of rock-funk fusion. Morello describes the album perfectly as a "big hard rock record with a funky bottom." Audioslave c ontinues to be relevant by making fresh and exciting music. Each song flows seamlessly to the next and includes the scorching anthem and single "Original Fire", the funk-based title track "Revelations" as well as the political "Wide Awake". Besides being incredible, Revelations truly reveals Audioslave's musical growth.

I only found out that they are releasing a new album after i read Bass Guitar magazine which feature Tim Commerford and Brad Wilk. In the interview, they also said that they gonna release an album every year not every 3 or 4 years... If you wanna listen to their new single 'Original Fire' just go to their website.

i wanna grab it.. i loved audioslave and stereophonics hah.
Do spread e word around if anyone knows whether they're up for grabs :)

gosh..

more surprises from the innovatively creative morello..

he juz amazes me at how he can make random sounds fit into a solo..

gosh.he is so underrated.

Underrated? The dude is overrated at most. I mean don't get me wrong, Tom is that nigga that made me pick up guitar, no one else inspired me as much as him and Rage Against the Machine, but now he's just lost it i think. But yeah, the self titled audioslave album was awesome, awesome!

i guess its juz my frens den..

who pass of some of tom morello's solos as noise or anyone-can-do-it kinda thing..

but then again.he's not the pioneer of such solos..he has his influence too.

innovation is Tom Morello's style...so dun criticise it :D

anyone can do,but the thought of how to fit it in is what counts :D

Tom Morello can shred also..go check out LIVE IN CUBA!!

anyways,Out Of Exile was good lah!

its more of a take it or leave it actually.applies to everything.

Tom's solos sometimes don't really fit into Audioslave as they would RATM, which is why his out of exile solos piss me off.

Back