Assorted Accessories!

lonkyxd

Hey guys, looking to clear my assortment of accessories I've accumulated. Hoping that my trash can become someone else's treasure :)

asd1.jpg
1ST PICTURE
1. Marvel Gold strap locks, brand new 10/10. $15. Squeeze system, never taken out of box!

2. Planet Waves plastic sliding strap locks, brand new 10/10, $1 each (4 available). Less invasive strap lock technology to slip over your strap button.

3. Elixir Acoustic 80/20 Nanoweb Strings- NOT A COMPLETE SET! Brand new 10/10, $3 each. Available gauges: .012, .016, .032, .042, .052. Basically full set less the G string.

asd2.jpg

2ND PIC
1. Dimarzio Nylon Buckle Strap, brand new 10/10, $15. The strap ends are attached to the strap pins, and attached to the main strap via standard plastic buckles. This actually retails for $20+ at TY Music.

2. 5-way daisy chain, 8/10, $10. For small sized analog pedalboard setups. Fits a standard 9V adaptor head.

3. Moen Patch Cable, 8/10, $5. Has not failed me in my previous brief foray into analog pedals.

asd3.jpg

3RD PIC
1. Planet Waves bass strap, 6/10, $15. Very thick, well padded nylon. Very comfortable especially for long use! Strap holes have slightly worn due to use.

2. Gotoh Acoustic gold tuning heads, 8/10, $3 each. 2 left and 1 right available, comes with mounting screw. Used for a few months on my previous acoustic guitar.

All the followingare parts that fit on an electric guitar! A good number of them are stock from my 2011 Fender American Special strat.

asd4.jpg

4TH PIC
1. Gold Wilkinson bridge, 9/10, $35. still pristine and gleaming. vintage bridge, wider than normal bridge- centre of first screw hole to last screw hole is 57mm or 2 and 7/32 inches. Comes with entire set of bridge screws, claw, three springs and claw screws. This is the quick-release whammy kind, so you don't have to screw the whammy all the way in. It just pops in or out.

2. Chrome neckplate, 8.5/10, $8. Stock off my American strat. Comes with four neckplate screws, which are admittedly not as shiny (7/10).
3. Chrome jack cover, 9/10, $8. Stock off my American strat. Comes with two screws that are not very shiny (5/10).

4. SOLD Pickup screws and springs

asd5.jpg

5TH PIC
1. Volume and tone knobs set, 7/10, $8. Stock off my American strat. Definitely yellowed if you compare with a brand new white set.

2. Set of 3 single coil pickup covers, 7/10, $8. Stock off my American strat. Definitely yellowed as well.

3. SOLD Set of 2 chrome string trees

4. Set of 2 chrome strap buttons, 7/10, $2. Stock off my American strat. Definitely shows signs of age.

5. Set of 11 chrome pickguard screws, 6/10, $10. Stock off my American strat. Unfortunately you probably would describe them more as black-grey rather than chrome haha :p

If you are interested please message 94 fifty 81 seventy-eight. Thanks :)

Back