ASH: Live in Singapore - Oct 2nd @ Fort Canning Park

BlackAcidDevil

Q magazine named ASH #2 in on their list of "The 50 Bands To See Before You Die".

With a career spanning 16 years, there's no doubt that ASH are one of today's most accomplished live acts.

n516802796_1095163_214.jpg

ASH are:

Rick McMurray
Mark Hamilton
Tim Wheeler

Don't miss your chance to see them Live at Fort Canning Park on October 2nd during the Singapore Beer Festival.

Tickets will go on sale August 15th at all Sistic outlets, www.sistic.com.sg or by calling (65) 6348 5555.

Remember to add LAMC Productions on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6390257962

and Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/lamcproductions

Earlybird tickets are $85 from August 15 – 31 then $95 from Sept 1 – Oct 1 and $110 on the day of the show.

caught them live in bali a few years back. awesum. starcrossed has to be their best song ever man.

Message From Ash

“10 years after our last eventful trip to Singapore, Ash will return on October 2nd to headline an outdoor event at Fort Canning Park during the Singapore Beer Festival.

The last time we visited Singapore we played Club Zouk and what happened was nothing short of a massacre, of ourselves.
How no-one actually died of alcohol poisoning we'll never know but it will long be remembered in Ash history as the Night of the smelling salts...Singapore was the inspiration behind Singapore Song which Tim wrote there.

It was later renamed Seventh Circle and released as a b-side to last years single End Of The World.”"

i was there 9 years ago too! wotta show. yes, too bad charlotte isn't around - not terribly inclined to catch them this time round, though the free tix to the beer fest are indeed tempting... mmm.

but i can't believe the nerve of these guys... they get ridiculously sloshed at zouk and write a song about it... and it's only b-side worthy?! poo.

haha. cant wait to see what 2nd october brings. maybe they'll have another Spore Song that will make it to their next album.. nt just a b-sided.

i remember right after their gig at zouk in '99, in the next issue of Q Ash were quoted as saying that gig was 'absolutely crazy'.... anyway, for those who forgot abt the nite in '99, here's smthg i managed to dig out..

Ash99.jpg

i was there 9 years ago too! wotta show. yes, too bad charlotte isn't around - not terribly inclined to catch them this time round, though the free tix to the beer fest are indeed tempting... mmm.

but i can't believe the nerve of these guys... they get ridiculously sloshed at zouk and write a song about it... and it's only b-side worthy?! poo.

Hahaha.

My friend told me he went Mambo that week with some of his friends and was at the members' bar. He was thinking of scoring some free booze from some angmohs there. So you do the standard "Buy them the first round and let them pick up the tab for the rest".

He told me tt the bunch of them were insane drinkers. He didn't bother to find out why they were in town as long as they paid for drinks.

The following Monday he found out that he just got drunk with an Irish band called Ash.

Rock'n'roll...

errmm... should i laugh or get excited. haha. I dont mind Fishtank, but.. a ska band to open for Ash? macam so random, their choice....

Ah, 90s nostalgia. Love this band, but I'm officially broke. :( I participated in a number of contests hoping to win, but alas, no word yet...we'll see.

Take me in your arms again, lead me in my dreams again. So.....What is it worth?, I'll sell my soul, what is it worth?

Dammit, this song is making me so sad.*lol*

one mad show.. the crowd was awesome and the band deserved the reception they got. didnt expect them to play so many songs from 1977. But who's complaining? haha.

Back