anybody watching PRISON BREAK?

Supposedly an awesome awesome series. Too bad singapore doesnt show it and i'm too lazy to download it for now. I'll just stick to lost season 3 for now, wait for it to come out.

LOST is getting more boring...i mean...where was that monster in the forest?! now its like a camping day out at some unknown island...no offence

detroit_red said:
Supposedly an awesome awesome series. Too bad singapore doesnt show it and i'm too lazy to download it for now. I'll just stick to lost season 3 for now, wait for it to come out.
yeah,it's really great.and i dont why singapore doesnt show it..hey,dont be lazy,just download and watch it!
it also has a myspace.
www.myspace.com/prisonbreak

lilrampage said:
thats because you dont follow the show.
my friend said if you didnt watch from the very beginning,you probly cant follow it,coz you cant just watch it from the middle part.

AEnimic said:
nah never watched it before...whats it about anyways?
it's about a guy whose name Michael Scofield,trying to get his brother who has been sentence to death for one degree murder out of the prison.coz he knows that he's innocent.

and Michael's super brilliant person.

Lol, i borrowed Season 1 dvd for the episodes i missed and downloaded all of season 2, each week when a new episode came out. I feel that the latter episodes of season 2 got more boring. Mr Eko became from one of my favourite characters to like some idiot with a boring flashback. I mean, he's flying from australia to US because he's being transferred there as a priest? Wow, what an interesting flashback! The first flashback was much better....

BrainFailure said:
lilrampage said:
my friend said if you didnt watch from the very beginning,you probly cant follow it,coz you cant just watch it from the middle part.

Prison Break is pretty good. I saw the whole of Season 1, very addictive. Can't wait for Season 2.

naglfar said:
BrainFailure said:
lilrampage said:

Prison Break is pretty good. I saw the whole of Season 1, very addictive. Can't wait for Season 2.
Season 2's started since last wk!and i've already seen the episode 1.
and episode 2's out this wk!exciting!!!

naglfar said:

any serial movie, IS addictive. The reason why I stop watching them nong nong time ago :lol:

STOP WATCHING TV AND PLAY YOUR GUITAR !! WE NEED MORE ROCK STARS

...if not suffer with the idol crap ... :D :D

Back