Anybody like Zemaitis guitars?

predz23

Just google them to check them out, currently I'm in love with this one when I saw it

p1_uuvk4qiyr_so.jpg

The Import versions are made in Japan by Greco, the one I posted is an import and is $3000 plus

look who owns a Zemaitis
Zakk
zem_zakkwylde.jpg

and Ron
rwfaces1974.jpg

Personally i dont think it makes any sense to buy import models from boutique brands, there is a reason why you wanna go boutique (custom work, design and the efforts the builder puts in the guitars).

As for liking Zemaitis guitars, these axes are beautiful, high valued, good to have if you can afford it but the biggest pain of them all i think is the waiting time..

Just google them to check them out, currently I'm in love with this one when I saw it

p1_uuvk4qiyr_so.jpg

That is a beauty!!

Like you , I fell in love with a metal front first time I saw it in a guitar mag.
I was fortunate enough to have a kind buddy who handcarried one back for me from Tokyo.
The one in the picture is a Greco -Zemaitis which is Japanese made licenced by Zemaitis. These are the more affordable range.
The originals by the late Tony Zemaitis can cost as much as a small/big car depending on the designs.
Engraving by Danny O'Brien is heavenly. Its more of a work of art than a guitar.
There are a few shops in Ochanomizu selling Zemaitis if you happen to be in Tokyo. A Zemaitis museum as well if I'm not wrong.
Don't bother to get from the Indo agent. Its probably more ex or ....try it you'll know.:rolleyes:

That is a beauty!!

Like you , I fell in love with a metal front first time I saw it in a guitar mag.
I was fortunate enough to have a kind buddy who handcarried one back for me from Tokyo.
The one in the picture is a Greco -Zemaitis which is Japanese made licenced by Zemaitis. These are the more affordable range.
The originals by the late Tony Zemaitis can cost as much as a small/big car depending on the designs.
Engraving by Danny O'Brien is heavenly. Its more of a work of art than a guitar.
There are a few shops in Ochanomizu selling Zemaitis if you happen to be in Tokyo. A Zemaitis museum as well if I'm not wrong.
Don't bother to get from the Indo agent. Its probably more ex or ....try it you'll know.:rolleyes:

I'm saving up to buy a good expensive guitar (think ESP, used Gibson or something like that), don't know which one yet but once I'll get the money I'll be doing a lot looking around. I saw this Zemaitis and I fell in love, found out the import is 3000 plus, It surely breaks my little guitar heart knowing just the import is more expensive than used Gibsons or new ESP's:(

hmm, i seriously urge you to consider buying what you can try instead of buying sight unseen, so as to avoid disappointment.

hmm, i seriously urge you to consider buying what you can try instead of buying sight unseen, so as to avoid disappointment.

Don't tell me you've never looked at a guitar and said "I want to have it" without ever trying it? lol I know what you mean though

Back