Anybody deal with Bobby Pensah (Selangor)?

campbelr

Trying to figure out if this guy is legit. He posted on Inkiti for a Roland drum amp at a great price but has no real store (just on-line) and wouldn't take credit cards. Later he said he would take Paypal but it's a different email address than he's using to contact me. Anybody used him before? I don't want to lose my money to a scammer...

Bob

BEWARE - Bobby Pensah!!!

So the guy sends me an email that he has a Roland PM-30 at $500 (yeah I know - too good to be true...) and then says I need to wire him the cash up-front. He says he doesn't take credit cards or Paypal. This seems a bit strange. Then he agrees to set up a Paypal account. He sends me the link and its somebody else's name. He agrees to let me pay him half upfront and says the amp is already shipping out. Two days later he sends me an email saying that he shipped it without telling his boss & that he will be fired and his family won't eat if I don't pay him. I tell that if it arrives, I will pay the full amount either to the driver or Paypal. I ask for tracking number. He doesn't have one and threatens to "call the shipment back". By now, it's pretty obvious that nothing has shipped and nothing is coming. I tell him that I will be sure to send emails to all forums about the incident & that I have kept every email (I have) so that it can be reported to the authorities. So please, please watch out for this guy & don't give him any money without having the goods in front of you. I don't know how this guy can sleep at night. I guess he has no guilt about stealing.

Be safe!

Bob

Back