• Mizuho - leader / drums / vox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tomoka - guitar / vox

• Takayo - ex member

• Total voters

afterdeath

i wonder if any1 here got hear ZONE?........ a jap bandol which recently disbanded....... all girls.......

i got 2 hear them from fellow softie, mr x........

even tough they are NOT heavy........ they r pop rock......... i find tat they r quite tight as a band....... got c a few of their live clips....... quite impressive......

n not 2 4get, sum of them quite chio...... hahahahaha.......

:twisted:

what is NPNT?

i like maiko, the bassist.....think that she is more special than the rest to me. hahahaha :twisted:

well at least they play their own instruments. Which i think is a good thing. Say, did ur vox dance like the girls in ZONE when u all cover good days? sounds like a easy song to play. hahahaha.

HAHAHA.. ZONE ar...

first time i saw them was in 2001 where they played AKASHI live on music station. they wear those glam rock thingy. but i think only akashi sounds rock. and secret base is quite ok. as the rest i dont really alothough i got 15 16 of their mp3s.

they just disbanded???? walao... anywya THE DRUMMER FREAKKING CUTE!!!

akashi.jpg

this pv rox! who want i can upload. :)

Mr_X said:
well at least they play their own instruments. Which i think is a good thing. Say, did ur vox dance like the girls in ZONE when u all cover good days? sounds like a easy song to play. hahahaha.

Heard from my friend that during their lives, they play to a backing track, have other musicians playing in the background or something...so, they probably don't exactly play 'live' :lol: Nevertheless, gals with instruments rock :smt050

And nope, our vox didn't dance like them...the rest of the gals onstage got that part covered :lol:

Back