Any solo acoustic musos want a gig??

IrishGerry

Hi everyone - I am going out of town for a couple of weeks and I need a replacement for some dates at my resident gig. I'm looking for solo acoustic performers only,male or female, and I need someone experienced. The venue is an Irish pub - but you don't have to play Irish music (although if you can do some U2, Cranberries , Van Morrisson that's great), and you don't have to be ang moh (I am by the way) - general covers is fine, ideally 60's, 70's and contemporary stuff. I need someone for Thursday 26th and Friday 27th April. The gig is from 9pm - 12.30 , and you need to be able to do three sets of 45 minutes each, with a possible 4th half hour set on the Friday as they close later. There is an Australian function on the Thursday so there will be a few drunk Aussies around, so it might get a bit wild. If you are interested email me direct - gerrycox67@hotmail.com

Cheers
Gerry

Thanks for all the replies guys. The gigs have now been filled. Check out Crawldaddy live at Molly Malone's, 56 Circular Road on Tuesday 24th and Wednesday 25th :D

Hmm.

Wahaha... I was about to put up a flyer myself, but I guess I'll have to think about it now that THE MAN himself has so kindly advertised for me.

Back