Anime Bass

i searched youtube on nana. i came up with a cartoon band and a real life band. what's going on? got 2 versions is it?

the real life version is actually a movie.. of all the episodes of the anime.. but excluding the fillers.. so no rubbish in between, only the actual story.. actually NANA is more like a love film.. not really based on music.. however, there are a few scenes when the band is playing live etc.. u guys should watch :D

Wow, I MIA'ed from Soft for a while and when i come back it has ANIME thread o_O AND i only recognise rlyche! (hi rlyche ^^)

Anyway, FYI: NANA is the title of the manga series, which inspired an anime series as well as a LIVE-ACTION movie. For those of you who dont watch anime, watch the movie. NANA2 is the sequel to NANA the movie but has worse acting AND actors (you have been warned). For music fans, this anime is NOT solely about music, it's actually a shoujo-manga which crudely translates to COMIC FOR GIRLS, so think twice, you have been warned =)

Other ANIME / MANGA with basses in them: FLCL a.k.a. Furi Kuri, has a Blue Rickenbecker. The supporting character uses it to bump people on the head, and once again the guitar has NOTHING to do with music in this show. However, i like the show (and the bass) so much that it IS in my avatar, which i have updated.

Oh yeah i forgot the episode in Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu (Melancholy). If you like that show / song / voice artist, check out the LIVE performance they had - LIVE concert of the voice actors performing the songs, sell-out, huge ass high energy crowd.

Bassists are usually one of the most important members of any bands but are always so underrated to the audiences. Iori Yagami of the KOF games is a bassist by the way...yay!

any purple flame when he play the bass?

Got pple tell my friends who play bass that they just play can liao.. play wrong also nvm.
This pple are so ignorance.

Back