AMT Fatal Tube

gackt1500

Hi, any bro here uses Fatal Tube before here?Will be appreciated if someone can give some reviews on this pedal? cheers

I feel that the fatal tube has superb tones and it's definitely a good buy. Then again it depends on the genre that you play. Fatal tube's is great for classic rock. The AMT Extreme is more suited for modern rock. But than again its up to each individual's taste and feel.

i've heard the fatal tube in action..
its a really good pedal imo..
i tried it along with a fulltone ocd..
and i must say, the amt loses out by a bit, sounding like a cheaper version of it..
well, for 130 bucks less, who wouldnt want what the amt has to offer?
various knobs present you endless of tonal possibilities..
plus, it works well when stacked with another pedal to boost it..

Amt is a Distortion/Overdriven PedaL rite?Anyway i looking for tone tat sound like dave murrays and 80's classic rock distortion like whitesnake,skid row,judas priest n etc.Im also considering for fulltone ocd but the price is too ex.lolx

woww tats cool!\m/ \m/... going to try it b4 i buy...anyway its seems tat fatal tube is nt so popular in tis forum..

yes mr paul does use one. i wanted one for myself too, but ebenex did not have stock at that point in time.

Where you gonna get one from gackt1500?

My other guitarist got the last piece of fatal tube from Ebenex last month I suppose. IMO its a very warm distortion.

Its got so many controls for you to tweak out your sound and it sounds great as an OD as well. Also works well stacked as said before.

Latest posts

Back