Amazing customer service

Hi guys,

This is my second thread in this forum. And surprisingly (or not), my first thread was about the bad (bad is not a strong enough word) customer service in sweelee..

After I paid my visit to sweelee, I went to city music.. And I must say that the experience was totally the opposite. They were having the year end sale and the shop was a bit busy. I wanted to get my GFX-5 repaired. I was greeted by this sales guy (i forgot his name) and I made it clear to him that I am there only to repair my pedal and has no intention of buying a new one. But still, he talked to me about the pedal and about the expense of repairing it vs buying a new one. He explained the new technology that has come about in the 6 years since I bought my gfx-5. And all the while, he wasnt tryign to influence me to buy it, it was just a friendly sharing of experience.

If citymusic could sell more branded stuff like Ibanez and Fender, and have more gears including Boss, I swear I would not step foot in any sweelee store. I am sure a lot of people here will agree with me.. I hope you can try to bring in more brands in the future. I can assure you, that your sales will boost in no time...

Anyways,thanks citymusic.. please keep up the good work...

Sweelee's arrogance is only coz of the lack of a good competition.. come on citymusic, give them one..

personally, i have no idea how difficult(or may be impossible) it is to get ibanez's or other brand's dealership..may be sweelee has some deal with them.. i dunno..

either way, I do not intend this thread to be a anti-sweelee one.. i just wanted to express my thanks to citymusic.. and beg them to bring in more stuff..

i second these post,bought a custom acoustic from them.
great customer service directed to Peter.
2 thumbs up.

Is Peter the slim, young chinese guy? Medium height?

If yes, then he is the one who helped me also.. I should go dig up the business card he gave me..

City Music rawks! Really helpful when I had troubles with my amp (thrice!!!). Not forgetting the techie working hard in the background. Cheers!

Back