Alt Rock vocalist available

lionbo

Hi, 40s vocalist here..enjoy 90s grunge to current rock metal bands.

Foo fighters
Audioslave
Collective soul
Silverchair
Nothing but thieves
Young the giant
Oasis
Radiohead

Also enjoy singer songwriter tunes

Let me know if you would like a jam..

Hi. Tony here. Similar music tastes. I play guitar with some other groups occasionally but not enough , are all too busy and i am looking for new jam opportunities.. i play guitar, not a shredder but can do basic solos. Maybe we could jam a few and see if it leads anywhere .. lemme know if u r interested. 97774414. Tks

Hi! Here is my former post if you're interested:

We are a rock band with 2 guitarists, a bass player and a drummer and we recorded a DIY album of 12 original songs.
We are looking for a singer to be part of the band and to rehearse twice a week.
We can’t wait to do gigs!!!
Nothing is set in stone: the songs can evolve and be modified and adapted according to your likes. The most important is to enjoy playing and creating together!

You can listen the songs on Soundcloud and if you like the project and think it is right up your alley, let’s rock!
We are influenced by many bands but it remains mainly rock. Artic Monkeys, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Incubus, Rage Against The Machine, Arcan Roots, Cleopatrick, Tigercub, Soundgarden, Beastie boys, Queen Of The Stone Age, The Mars Volta, The Smashing Pumpkins, King Nun, The White Stripes, Franz Ferdinand, Royal Blood…

Listen to the album on Soundcloud
https://on.soundcloud.com/tCGsE

brasjulian@gmail.com
whatsapp : +65 83825479

Back