Alt. Rock Quartet is seeking a Fifth!

theliverevolution

Hello all!

Our unnamed alt-rock band is currently seeking a Rhythm Guitarist (or a Bassist, if that's your cup of tea) to jam with us! We've only formed recently, so we're still in the process of experimenting and figuring out our collective style. Our influences are quite varied... maybe our current practice list will give you an idea of what we currently enjoy:

• crushcrushcrush by Paramore
  • The Ocean by Tonight Alive
  • Unbreakable by Fireflight
  • Zombie by The Cranberries
  • I Love Rock N' Roll by Joan Jett
  • Back In Black by AC/DC
Well, I did say that our influences are varied, haha. However, we're always open to new ideas & influences! I do have to say that our ages range from 22~25; we don't mind someone slightly younger or slightly older though!

If you're feeling adventurous and wish to experiment with us, feel free to drop me a PM and we can talk further from there! Do state your name, your influences/earworms, the quirkiest thing you've done and the most unexpected thing that has happened to you thus far.

Looking forward to those PMs~ :p

On a side note, it'll be great if you're one or more of the following. Otherwise, it doesn't matter. That's why this is in really, really small font.
  • Female and can provide back-up vocals. Our female singer often complains of being the only girl here, haha!
  • Able to play some form of lead guitar. Think Circa Survive, Funeral For A Friend, Saosin etc. It's an option we might explore in the future.
  • Able to play the keyboards. Again, it's an option we might explore in the future.

Last edited:
Back