ALESIS ANNOUNCES USB PRO DRUM KIT WITH TRIGGER|iO

traqstyle

Been cruising around, and can't get any info on where to get this rig, seems like it's been available since mid year.

Anybody know where I can get a demo for USB Pro Drum kit?

Cheers

you can go to Sinamex Electronics Pte Ltd
35 Selegie Road #B1-34 Parklane Shopping Mall, i'm also looking for Alesis stuff, the Trigger i/o but i'd rather get the 2nd hand ones..

yeah I've been reading intensively on other forums about electronic drums or e-drums, so far from what I gather, the best is to custom an acoustic kit with mesh heads, and load them up with triggers from the likes of ddrum. Cost wise its the best to go, but you have to be good with your electronics and hands.

Now I'm split into three which to go to. Custom your own, Roland TD9 or Alesis USB pro kit

to custom an acoustic kit with mesh heads is alot work (making the bracket for the trigger and preparing the mesh heads). i'll be converting my old practice pads and for the cymbals i buy the alesis surge cymbals and use the trigger i/o instead of drum module.

updates

Heh this thread is still around kekek,

anyway went to Alesis dealer and they say they have no plans to bring in the Trigger IO, according to them there is very little demand in Europe so supply is short.

I told them I'd have to order online then, which they replied, if I want a 110V unit.
Errmmm isn't it USB powered?

Anyway trying to get a friend to ship it to me.

updates updates

Latest posts

Back