Air Guitar Showdown @ Esplanade

WiCkeD_PuSsYCaT

The Esplanade is looking for participants to take part in an air guitar showdown as part of their upcoming event, "Flipside" in conjunction with Singapore Arts Festival in June 2008.

More information at this link : Esplanade Presents: Flipside - Air Guitar Showdown

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -
Esplanade Presents
Flipside
In conjunction with Singapore Arts Festival
29 May - 22 Jun 08

Presenting a wackier side of the arts with Flipside,a kaleidoscope of performances held in conjunction with the Singapore Arts Festival.

Catch German car-smashing symphony, Auto Auto, Korean b-boying and comedy extravaganza, Spin Odyssey, Australian musical-comedy
act, Heard it on the Wireless, and darkly humourous UK theatrical cabaret, Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea.

Gawk, giggle, sing and clown with roving human jukeboxes, zany music acts, cabaret-style comedy and other madcap romps at the free events along Esplanade's waterfront and concourse throughout Flipside!

Tickets on sale now! Log on to http://www.esplanade.com for more details.

Cool. Now...who wanna do a EVH, Pete Townshend or Angus Young? OR...just stand there and do facial mugging like BB King or John Meyer? ;)

i airguitar everywhere! i watched the last year's one. quite cool. they alot of iron maiden's songs! i was shocked! esplanade big stage playing iron maiden. u sure? hahah

iron maiden? wow cmon fun sia the show .
Anybody knows ny upcoming air guitar show ? or air drum ? wah air drum must be more fun .

Back