Affordable Bass Lessons

benjso28

Hi,

If you are interested to learn to play bass or improve your current playing, this is for you.

You will learn more about music theory, chords, techniques like pluck, slap, strum, pop,etc, genres like rock, funk, blues, etc. Learn how to play with drummer, groove and also band dynamics.

Each lesson is 1 hour and there is not monthly commitment. Just pay after each lesson.

Location in town and equipment provided.

If you are interested pls email me at benjso28@yahoo.com for more info.

Thanks

Ben

Bass Lessons for Beginners

Hi,

If you are interested to learn and improve your bass playing, this lesson is for you.
You will learn more about basic music theory and how to apply them. Not just play a song but how to improvise.
You will learn how to groove, how to slap, pluck, scales, chords and more.

Contact me at benjso28@yahoo.com if you want to find out more.
Lessons near town and no monthly commitment. Just pay after each lesson.
Hear from you soon.

Regards,

Ben

Affordable Basic Bass Lessons

Hi,

For some of you, holidays are coming.

Take this time to learn a new instrument.

Bass guitar is fun, groovy and in demand.

If you are new to the instrument or want to improve your skills, this lesson is for you.

You will learn, understand and apply music theory, play chords, scales, learn techniques like slap, pluck, strum, tap, and more.

You do not have to commit to any monthly payment. Just pay after each lesson.

Location is centralize near MRT.

If interested pls email to benjso28@yahoo.com

Hear from you soon.

Cheers,

Ben

Basic Bass Lessons

Hi,

Affordable bass lessons available for those who are new to the instrument or people who want to improve their skills.

You will learn basic music theory and apply it. Learn about scales, chords, playing with a drummer and in a band, techniques like slapping and more.

If you are interested to find out more details, pls email Ben - benjso28@yahoo.com

Have a good week.

Thanks

Ben

Beginners Bass Lessons - 10 weeks

Hi,

If you are a new bass player or want to improve your playing, this course is catered for you.

I will be covering rhythms, basic theory, chords, scales, techniques, genres and more.

Understand the concept and apply to your music.

If you are interested to know the pricing and lesson outline, pls email to benjso28@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Ben

Bass Lessons Available

Hi,

I'm available to teach bass to those who are new.

Basic theory like how chords are formed, scales, arpeggio and etc will be covered.

You will learn to create bassline, grooving with a drummer, playing a song and more.

If you are interested can email me at benjso28@yahoo.com

Lessons are affordable and held at Tan Boon Liat Building (near Tiong Bahru MRT)

Cheers

Back