Acoustic goodness

Thats great!

Since you are much more better...
would you be keen to take on paid gigs?
I really need good vocalists for weddings and functions etc

MissJainy: dun like tat say la... wahrau... if u r gd (like u said) then at least give pointers la...

chanmin bro... wat happen? no more shredding2 ah? now knock2 on djembe?

Sorry lah.........but it's true. Very lounge hostess-like.

And..yes.....i can do MUCH MORE better.

Funny, She had a post of her song "Stay" in the tread named "Cover Song -- be kind" maybe bout a month ago.

The link to her song is not there anymore. If it was still there then maybe the TS would be able to compare and see which voice will suit his bands needs better.

She deleted it maybe, I guess that alone already means something would you think?

Anyway... Watched your vid. No problems with your vocalist. I like your sound. I have just rated and subscribed. Thanks for sharing.

Funny, She had a post of her song "Stay" in the tread named "Cover Song -- be kind" maybe bout a month ago.

The link to her song is not there anymore. If it was still there then maybe the TS would be able to compare and see which voice will suit his bands needs better.

She deleted it maybe, I guess that alone already means something would you think?

Anyway... Watched your vid. No problems with your vocalist. I like your sound. I have just rated and subscribed. Thanks for sharing.

Yes, who died and made you a detective?

I deleted my link, so what? Gonna arrest me is it?

Cus i'm nice and judging from the obvious*, i am very sweet.....so i'm gonna just tell you why i deleted it.

Number one, i got the comments i needed.

Number two, those were good comments...so i feel happy.

Number three, my file freak got deactivated so the link wasn't working.

"Anyway... Watched your vid. No problems with your vocalist. I like your sound. I have just rated and subscribed. Thanks for sharing"

And..........Yes, and this is coming from someone who twiddles with his bloody nintendo cus he can't play a guitar and......dude, you sing from your nose and you sound like you're dying.

Have you ever wondered why nobody left comments in your YOUTUBE posts?

That's right.......WE DON'T LIKE IT.

MissJainy: dun like tat say la... wahrau... if u r gd (like u said) then at least give pointers la...

haha....okay my bad........i was wrong.

NOT!

I didn't say i was good. I'm just saying....she sound very...the only word i know is...... Lau Kway bu-like.

I love people, i'm sweet and nice...and HARLOW.....have WE all forgotten that i gave a SWEET COMMENT with the reply!??!?!?! And might i ADD on, i gave the sweet reply when....NOBODY ELSE GAVE A Damn about the post!?!?

I said the guitarists were good...helllooooo......*does her spirit fingers*

All copy cats......i reply then you all reply.....and...but NOoooo.....MissJainy becomes the BAD GUY herE?!?!? All i did ....was just CARED.....okay fine, maybe i'm not very good at expressing *looks around suspiciously*....but...
at least...i made CHANMIN feel like he didn't waste his time posting the video.

Justice needs to get served here in Soft man......JAMES!!! Save me......

The world has gone horribly wrong these days.....*feels hurt*

Well at least those people who don't like it knew that if they had nothing good to say, they wouldn't say anything.
Unlike you, who should just keep your big mouth shut.

Twiddling with a nintendo and making palatable sound out of it actually takes skill.

You going around bashing people with your pseudo-fantastic voice and trying to sound intelligent and snarky takes nothing.

Forgive me if I'm wrong.
Maybe you'll win Singapore Idol.

When that happens, I'll give you the Swarvoski-studded Sennheiser that comes out of my ass.

tts actually gd cover haha gd job chamin and co., love those vocals btw if others didnt

hahaha miss jainy if sg idol didnt work out for u mayb u shuld join S.H.E hahahaha

btw i don think vicko is a dude if im nt wrong hahaha

hahaha u tell me how to get rejected by sg idol when its haven begun hahaha and imma dude less i get to wear a skirt don think i will joining S.H.E anytime soon hahaha

nar, ure lovely lady haha (no pun intended)

and anthropy tts a gd song hahaha
and gd luck for the test hahahah nvr been lucky enugh to get pass a E8 in science haha

Last edited:
hahaha u tell me how to get rejected by sg idol when its haven begun hahaha and imma dude less i get to wear a skirt don think i will joining S.H.E anytime soon hahaha

nar, ure lovely lady haha (no pun intended)

and anthropy tts a gd song hahaha
and gd luck for the test hahahah nvr been lucky enugh to get pass a E8 in science haha

That's why lah.....you tell me first. But if i do get rejected, i'll let you know how it feels....

Awwwww i know....i am a lovely lady....i'm just always misunderstood.

But oh well....if you can't beat them.....Join them!

haha...

Really shouldn't take these internet forum trash talk back and forth seriously......we all wake up in the morning laying in our beds and get ready to do our lives. We don't live in the internet. Everyone's got bills to pay.

okokokok~~~~ where is the love ppl~~~

More vids to come! while i struggle tirelessly to get everyone together to jam...
These youtube vids are quite effective!

Hope more gig organisers can take note of us and hire us for their functions etc...

Congratulations on attracting the attention of the moderators to this thread.

Please note the forum rules. Thank you.

http://soft.com.sg/forum/message-us/20141-forum-rules-regulations.html

1) ABSOLUTE RESPECT AND ZERO TOLERANCE.

There is no trolling or flaming or insulting of others allowed. Do not make comments that are sexist, racist, pejorative, obscene, inflammatory, spiteful, abusive, threatening, or in any way insulting or disrespectful to any individual or group of people. Do not allow disagreements to become personal. Attacking or insulting another forum member rather than disagreeing with their point of view will not be tolerated. If you have a chip on your shoulder or an axe to grind, this is not the place for you.

If you are a regularly contributing member here, try to help those who are new. Mocking or otherwise disrespecting a “newbie” is much less welcome than an innocent mistake by someone who might not know better.

Each & everyone here is different and unique and valuable. if you disagree with someone else's opinion, show your intelligence by arguing your case wisely and respectfully. Any fighting will be monitored and then moderated. Repeat offenders will be warned and then may be banned from the forum.

Please Ed... just punish me... leave the rest alone...
i will do anything to please you.. just let them go...

Bro... fingers dun wanna move already man... my shred days are over... i been converted by John mayer to play less notes... and inspired by Toca rivera to play djembe...

Back