'A collection of collections' ; Looking for collectors~

starvingartists

hi guys,

im looking for collectors (be it guitars, games, underwears...etc heheh) to participate in my personal project.

This is for a series of shoots in the theme of 'A collection of collections'.

This is purely voluntarily and no monetary gains on both sides. :) Im expecting to have at least 15 different collections and yes, you will be in the photo as well. Other stuff will be discussed.

If you are game enough to showcase ur collection and sacrifice one afternoon to finish the shoot, do contact me at 97532991. :)

Thanks!
jackson

does Star Wars book count?

i have a tiny collection of around 50-60 books, does that qualify? =]=]

i collect ladies panties. wanna photo it?

haha just kidding, dun be offended alright?

good luck in your project!

so whats this project for? school or exitibition or anything?

awesome..star wars's interesting...do contact me at 97532991...

haha, habbo also can...dun paiseh..

lol...no offense taken..its personal..always wanted to do something like that...when im done it will be printed on a photobook...hopefully can chalk up alot of collections..:)

Bro

How come neber call me lah????

I'm a collector of:-

(1) Drums of course (196#, 198# Drum set)
(2) Collectible Bears (Steiff, MaryThoughts, Deans, Artists Bears)
(3) Some Dolls & Golliwoks (collectibles)
(4) Antique Bible, (100 over years old - like New) Collectable Clocks with Serial Numbered, some Porcelain
(5) A few pieces of Tiffany Lamps
(6) Ostrich Eggs - - hahahaha
(7) How about some – Replica CrossBow, Swords, Daggers, Guns, Heraldic Art. etc.
(8) Oh and yes Orchids for sure (I’m a Member Of The Orchid Of South East Asia OSSEA) – I have Exotic Orchids that I won Prizes in Shows

PS: - I know someone close who do collect some beautiful cars (I can arrange)- you can interview him of course. Eg. The only Rolls Royce Sports in Singapore or one of the 8 Mercedes in the World 1959 ATM.

Last edited:
Which one's the most hardcore? WWF/WWE,ECW or WCW?

I never watched anything besides wwe so I wldn't know, but which is the most no-hold-barred one?

lol, collecting bottle caps seems pretty unique, how do u find metal bottle caps? lyk those on beer bottles?

anyway im' also trying to collect batteries, as in those you use for the active basses, only have 2 so far. LOL
anyone else collecting that too?

Back