2nd GUITARIST or KEYBOARDIST needed for CHASING HORIZON. Only Apply if you play ROCK

DaveMustaine

We are currently a 4-piece band (Vox + Guitarist + Bassist + Drummer)

Looking for a committed & dedicated 2nd Rock Guitarist (either rhythm or lead is ok for us) or a Keyboardist to join us.

We play catchy old & new Rock Hits covers, ranging from 80s to the latest new Rock Hits. Our direction is strictly on Hard-Rock, Rock Ballads & Melodic Metal covers only. No hardcore growling/screaming metal or Chinese songs.

We jam on a once-a-week basis, & do an outdoor gig once a month, or once every 2 months. Whenever there is a gig upcoming, we may rehearse up to twice a week, closer to the gig performance date. This is the kind of commitment level that we are looking at. Of course, we do our best to accommodate to everyone's availability & schedule, as family & work will always come first.

We are all in our late 20s & mid 30s, all local Singaporean Chinese.

Our band profile, past live performances & photos here: https://www.facebook.com/chasinghorizon

We are gearing up for afew gigs in Nov, Dec & Jan 2014, and hope to find the right candidate in Oct.

Ideally, the Guitarist or Keyboardist that we are looking for, should share these common music interests with us from the below bands:

Guns N Roses
Bon Jovi
Creed
Def Leppard
Foreigner
Journey
Firehouse
U2
Stone Temple Pilots
Mr Big
Van Halen
Bad English
Vertical Horizon
Third Eye Blind
Scorpions
Green Day
Jimmy Eat World
Skid Row
INXS
Megadeth
Metallica, and more....

and also newer bands like:

Nickelback
Lawson
Simple Plan
Linkin Park
Hinder
Tonic
Matchbox Twenty
Tokio Hotel, and more....

Interested Guitarist & Keyboardist, pls msg me here or drop me a private message at our Facebook Band Page: www.facebook.com/chasinghorizon , with your intro, name, age, race, music interest, & are you in any bands currently.

I will contact you with the audition details for us to try it out together.

Note: Below are the preferred audition songs that you can choose from, if you are able to do it. If not, we are ok to try other songs that you are comfortable with. Let us know in advance.

===============
Audition Songs Choices
===============

Mr Big ~ Green-Tinted Sixties Mind
Bryan Adams ~ Summer of '69
Faber Drive ~ Tongue Tied
Matchbox Twenty ~ She's So Mean
OAR ~ Shattered
3 Doors Down ~ Here Without You
Hinder ~ Lips Of An Angel
Velvet Revolver ~ Slither
Metallica ~ Enter Sandman
Guns N Roses ~ Sweet Child O' Mine
Lawson ~ Standing In The Dark
Stone Temple Pilots ~ Plush
Creed ~ My Sacrifice
The Script ~ For The First Time
Blur ~ Song 2
The Calling ~ Wherever You Will Go
Simple Plan ~ Crazy
Vertical Horizon ~ You're A God
Avril Lavigne ~ Nobody's Home
The Cranberries ~ Zombie
Meredith Brooks ~ B.i.t.c.h

Bump up the thread.

Thanks for writing in. We received afew applicants & currently doing through the profiles. Will be arranging the audition jamming dates soon to try it out.

We have confirmed a gig on NYE (31st Dec) night, so hope tat we could get a 2nd guitarist in, in time. Wish us luck & godspeed. Thanks

Latest posts

Back