26-year-old indie drummer looking for a band to jam with

evanwoonisaac

Hey there, I'm a 26-year-old drummer, and I'm looking for a band to jam with.

I have live performance experience playing bass with other bands, but I'm hoping to practice and brush up my drumming.

My influences include frenetic and high tempo acts like Bloc Party, the Strokes, the Black Keys, Interpol, and Foals.

Check it out my instagram @evanwoonisaacs under the "Jams" tab for some of my music influences. Hit me with a dm if you're interested!

Cheers,
Evan

Hey man, I'm same age and I used to play guitar for some time but PhD has taken my free time and I want to fight for it!

I like what music u want to play, I'm also up for funk such as jamiroquai or so, I may be able to sing as well.

I would need some time to catch up as I haven't been playing for some time but it wouldn't be an issue.

Contact me on +6590590384 if u are interested!
Hey there, I'm a 26-year-old drummer, and I'm looking for a band to jam with.

I have live performance experience playing bass with other bands, but I'm hoping to practice and brush up my drumming.

My influences include frenetic and high tempo acts like Bloc Party, the Strokes, the Black Keys, Interpol, and Foals.

Check it out my instagram @evanwoonisaacs under the "Jams" tab for some of my music influences. Hit me with a dm if you're interested!

Cheers,
Evan

Back