18th Dec 2010-"Pre-Christmas Celebration & Soft's Bands Collective 2nd Meetup"

Dear SBCS Members ( Band Leaders) & Committee of SBCS and all Softies.

The 2nd SBCS Meetup & Gig - on the " 18th DECEMBER 2010" 1 Week before Christmas Day

Poster Creatively Designed By: - Charles ( Committee Of SBCS)

SOFTBandCollectiveposter-2.jpg

We are Organising ... the 2nd Round of MEETUP for SBCS - The 2nd Meetup & Gig for the below " 36 SBCS Bands that had not Peformed on the - 23th Oct 1st Opening" where we had 25 Other Bands Performed.

And - There is only 3 Saturday in December - as we minus out the Christmas Day here which is 25th Saturday and many will wanna spend this very day with our Love Ones and their Family here.

18th December 2010 - "The Pre-Christmas Celebration & Soft's Bands Collective 2nd Gig 2010 "

Lets Get-Together and Have Fun Again - All SBCS Members & it’s Bands and Any Softies Can Attend - at

CHOCOLATE BAR (The Venue) @
Tanglin Community Club
245 Whitley Road
Singapore 297829
Time: - 4pm till 12am

as The DRINKS are VERY VERY AFFORDABLE & CHEAP....

Jug Of Coke – S$10.00
Mug Of Coke – S$3.00

Jug Of Beer – S$18.00
Mug Of Beer – S$5.00

CHOCOLATE Bar -

Chocolate had rearrange the Place ( they did something) some New Equipments are brought in - including a BRAND NEW SET of DRUMS.

WHICH SBCS’s BAND TO PLAY on the 18th December

( 2 ) - This time - we will start the PARTY at - 4PM .... and from now Onwards in every SBCS Meetup...

( 3 ) - Every Selected Band To Play - will be Given - 25 minutes to Setup and Play ..

So - The Time Slot for 18th Dec will be:- as per below ( and There can only be - 16 Bands Playing – Time Not Enough ) and also from now ONWARDS..... till further notices or Changes.

(1) - 4.00 to 4.25pm - Absolute Restrictions

(2) - 4.30 to 4.55pm - Grail Of Death [GOD]

(3) - 5.00 to 5.25pm - X-Tech

(4) - 5.30 to 5.55pm - Bear Culture

(5) - 6.00 to 6.25pm - Snow Of December

(6) - 6.30 to 6.55pm - KoZmET

(7) - 7.00 to 7.25pm - Advent Souls

(8) - 7.30 to 7.55pm - Embrace Them Ghost

(9) - 8.00 to 8.25pm - B.L.U.T

(10) - 8.30 to 8.55pm - ias & The Boys / Little Miss Muppets

(11) - 9.00 to 9.25pm - STEREOHEADS

(12) - The Quick Brown Fox Jump Over The Lazy Dog

(13) - 10.00 to 10.25pm - Spex

(14) - 10.30 to 10.55pm - SPARTUCK ( Malaysia KL )

(15) - 11.00 to 11.25pm - Saints W/Sin

(16) - 11.30 to 12.55pm - Band Name ?

An email had been send to all the above Bands. Those who wanna Play this day 18th Dec 2010 (SATURDAY) - Please email me by Return here soonest –

REMEMBER – In the email

( 1 ) Fill your Band Name into the " GIVEN Time Slot " As Above and send email back by Return to me here at ( ericwong@tyesoon.com or just click REPLY ).

IMPORTANT: - Once you confirm the Time - Please Be Present & Play on the Day itself.....Many Thanks.

( so please confirm with your BandMates before CONFIRMING) - unless - you have 100% Confidence here.

Warmest Regards

Eric W aka RudimentalDrummer
for
Soft & Soft's Bands Collective Singapore

You Don't Pay To Play Here In SBCS

Last edited:
Bro FGL, Tetra & Rudimental Drummer,

Honestly I'm a bit nervous with stage presence as I've not performed in gigs for like 10 yrs already. & the best part is, I'll be playing in the very first slot with Absolute Restrictions.

Any advice on stage frights?

For the Ghee 3 slot....Boon can't make it...shall we just do a ghee mix instead? Hehehe!! Bro Eric...how still game for this? Super cop on liao...me and bro fgl also on the bugger....

Would have love to come down and chill out. But I'm overseas :(. Hopefully next time! Oh yah..and if your are old enough...get a beer I just might help ease your nerves! ;)

Last edited:
Bro FGL, Tetra & Rudimental Drummer,

Honestly I'm a bit nervous with stage presence as I've not performed in gigs for like 10 yrs already. & the best part is, I'll be playing in the very first slot with Absolute Restrictions.

Any advice on stage frights?

Do warm ups on your practice pads if possible and play songs that are easier for you and most comfortable with first ..then do harder songs! :) hope this helps

sorry I've confirmed I'll have to bail on this SBC. I got job commitments on the 18th =( you have fun guys

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

fgl : pretty bad way to wake up on a sunday morning eh.

I got a spare 4+8gb SD card vidcam that can capture last around total 6 hours of footage if used wisely (stop and only film when band starts playing, have a spare power socket to AC plug power) but it doesn't do well in low light + doesn't have great quality audio like my main gigvid cam. if any reliable volunteers wanna film I can lend the spare one.then after that can leave me to do the rendering/uploading still.because I'm thinking it's going to be cost-inefficient for james to film on his high end power videocamera with all the HDV tapes etc

Soft : haha james you want/mind? I help you prepare nicely so it's just easily on a stand, high great view angle so it won't be difficult for you to just setup mount and you can go drink beer until the band stops then "stop filming" and start etc. the vidcam is just a few hundred grams http://www.aiptek.com/Camcorders/HD/AHDZ7/Features/

Dear SBCS Members ( Band Leaders) & Committee of SBCS and all Softies.

The 2nd SBCS Meetup & Gig - on the " 18th DECEMBER 2010" 1 Week before Christmas Day

Poster Creatively Designed By: - Charles ( Committee Of SBCS)

SOFTBandCollectiveposter-2.jpg

We are Organising ... the 2nd Round of MEETUP for SBCS - The 2nd Meetup & Gig for the below " 36 SBCS Bands that had not Peformed on the - 23th Oct 1st Opening" where we had 25 Other Bands Performed.

And - There is only 3 Saturday in December - as we minus out the Christmas Day here which is 25th Saturday and many will wanna spend this very day with our Love Ones and their Family here.

18th December 2010 - "The Pre-Christmas Celebration & Soft's Bands Collective 2nd Gig 2010 "

Lets Get-Together and Have Fun Again - All SBCS Members & it’s Bands and Any Softies Can Attend - at

CHOCOLATE BAR (The Venue) @
Tanglin Community Club
245 Whitley Road
Singapore 297829
Time: - 4pm till 12am

as The DRINKS are VERY VERY AFFORDABLE & CHEAP....

Jug Of Coke – S$10.00
Mug Of Coke – S$3.00

Jug Of Beer – S$18.00
Mug Of Beer – S$5.00

CHOCOLATE Bar -

Chocolate had rearrange the Place ( they did something) some New Equipments are brought in - including a BRAND NEW SET of DRUMS.

WHICH SBCS’s BAND TO PLAY on the 18th December

( 2 ) - This time - we will start the PARTY at - 4PM .... and from now Onwards in every SBCS Meetup...

( 3 ) - Every Selected Band To Play - will be Given - 25 minutes to Setup and Play ..

So - The Time Slot for 18th Dec will be:- as per below ( and There can only be - 16 Bands Playing – Time Not Enough ) and also from now ONWARDS..... till further notices or Changes.

(1) - 4.00 to 4.25pm - Absolute Restrictions

(2) - 4.30 to 4.55pm - Grail Of Death [GOD]

(3) - 5.00 to 5.25pm - X-Tech

(4) - 5.30 to 5.55pm - Bear Culture

(5) - 6.00 to 6.25pm - Snow Of December

(6) - 6.30 to 6.55pm - KoZmET

(7) - 7.00 to 7.25pm - Advent Souls

(8) - 7.30 to 7.55pm - Embrace Them Ghost

(9) - 8.00 to 8.25pm - B.L.U.T

(10) - 8.30 to 8.55pm - ias & The Boys / Little Miss Muppets

(11) - 9.00 to 9.25pm - STEREOHEADS

(12) - The Quick Brown Fox Jump Over The Lazy Dog

(13) - 10.00 to 10.25pm - Spex

(14) - 10.30 to 10.55pm - SPARTUCK ( Malaysia KL )

(15) - 11.00 to 11.25pm - Saints W/Sin

(16) - 11.30 to 12.55pm - Band Name ?

Note : - ONLY – Officially Registered Bands Of SBCS – Will Be Playing At SBCS Activities & Gigs Here - - - Just For Clarifications - -

EXCEPTIONS are only given to “ Guest Bands Upon Invitation By SBCS Committee ” Should The Need Arise .

An email had been send to all the above Bands. Those who wanna Play this day 18th Dec 2010 (SATURDAY) - Please email me by Return here soonest –

REMEMBER – In the email

( 1 ) Fill your Band Name into the " GIVEN Time Slot " As Above and send email back by Return to me here at ( ericwong@tyesoon.com or just click REPLY ).

IMPORTANT: - Once you confirm the Time - Please Be Present & Play on the Day itself.....Many Thanks.

( so please confirm with your BandMates before CONFIRMING) - unless - you have 100% Confidence here.

Warmest Regards

Eric W aka RudimentalDrummer
for
Soft & Soft's Bands Collective Singapore

You Don't Pay To Play Here In SBCS

Last edited:
due to series of unforeseen but somewhat I predicted unfortunate yet blessing in disguise events, my commitment on the 18 is cancelled. and I'll be there at SBC 2 hehehe

Back