16 year old looking for like minded guys to go to shows with

inurface

hey hey guys,
I'm a 16 year old guy who likes all that classic rock punk shit, you know all the mainstream stuff, like led zepellin, ramones and acdc.
recently been getting really interested in the singapore scene but most of my friends aren't of a similar mindset to me, you know, saying stuff like 'im lazy, town so far' all that stuff you know.
Im interested at going to the 100 bands festival during 24 sep to catch the full pledge munkees and the bois and i was wondering if anyone would be cool enough to come tag along, you know sing along dance all that. Really don't want to go alone, feels like shit taking the MRT back home alone.
yeah its abit pathetic really because this post is basically a 'im in secondary school where in theory id be able to make lots of friends but i cant find ppl who think the way i do' so basically its '16 year old looking for friends'
im fine with anyone, as long as youre smarter than me, because you know what they say, 'if youre the smartest person in the room, youre in the wrong room'

cheers.
if youre interested in coming along or like being my friend to talk about rock shit, pm me or reply lol

Latest posts

Back