赤ハザード(Jrock/Jpop Band)Looking for Lead Guitar and Bassist.

merock

赤ハザード(Jrock/Jpop Band)Looking for Lead Guitarist.

赤 ハザードis looking for a lead guitarist. Our influence and what we like The Gazette, Abingdon Boys School, Nico Touches the Wall, Nightmare, SID, The Rootless, S.U.G, Funkist and more. We also do anime covers =).. From Death note openings, Naruto Openings, One Piece Openings,Bleach Openings, Endings, FullMetal Alchemist, Fairy Tail and many more!

And Our band plays Jpop as well! K-ON!, Riyu Kosaka, Ayumi Hamasaki, Angel Beats!, Aya Hirano, MiWa, Younha, Highschool of the Dead(Endings as well), High and Mighty Colours, Daisy X Daisy, and more..

More about our band -
Current Lineup
Drummer - Yukie
Lead Guitar -
Rhythm Guitar - Me(Mia)
Male Vox - Me
Keys - Roland
Female Vox - Anonymous
Bassist - Zan

My Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?profile=1&id=1462554115#!/MrMIA666

We are a new Jrock/Jpop band so there is no worries about experience. We will progress as a band =).
We are super friendly I can assure you that, I guarantee you that you would not feel left out =)

We are very open to any japanese genres, I am, because they are unique and awesome!
If you are interested and want to tryout with us, SMS 96739496! Hope to meet you soon!

Last edited:
hi there, I play bass new in town.. let me know if you're still looking for bassist...

cheers

Re: 赤ハザード(Jrock/Jpop Band)Looking for Lead Guitar and Bassist.

hi. drummer cum vocalist here. seeking ppl to jam janne da arc and acid black cherry covers. kinda rusty cos havent played in some time though.are you guys still active with jamming?

Re: 赤ハザード(Jrock/Jpop Band)Looking for Lead Guitarist.

赤 ハザードis looking for a lead guitarist. Our influence and what we like The Gazette, Abingdon Boys School, Nico Touches the Wall, Nightmare, SID, The Rootless, S.U.G, Funkist and more. We also do anime covers =).. From Death note openings, Naruto Openings, One Piece Openings,Bleach Openings, Endings, FullMetal Alchemist, Fairy Tail and many more!

And Our band plays Jpop as well! K-ON!, Riyu Kosaka, Ayumi Hamasaki, Angel Beats!, Aya Hirano, MiWa, Younha, Highschool of the Dead(Endings as well), High and Mighty Colours, Daisy X Daisy, and more..

More about our band -
Current Lineup
Drummer - Yukie
Lead Guitar -
Rhythm Guitar - Me(Mia)
Male Vox - Me
Keys - Roland
Female Vox - Anonymous
Bassist - Zan

My Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?profile=1&id=1462554115#!/MrMIA666

We are a new Jrock/Jpop band so there is no worries about experience. We will progress as a band =).
We are super friendly I can assure you that, I guarantee you that you would not feel left out =)

We are very open to any japanese genres, I am, because they are unique and awesome!
If you are interested and want to tryout with us, SMS 96739496! Hope to meet you soon!

are you guys still looking for a lead guitarist to jam?

Back