• 1978 Greco Super Sounds (SE500) in Natural finish (Vintage Made in Japan Guitar)

Bubba16

Every guitar deserves a happy home – someone to play them and enjoy them. I simply have too many and I can’t play them all.
Made in Japan – in near perfect (mint) condition. There are no scratches, breaks, surprises – no restoration – all completely original (unless I say otherwise). Neck is straight, no buzzing…I like low action but you can raise it if you want. Properly cleaned (they are 30+ years old) but really no restoration – I only collect mint and near mint guitars. The pictures tell all.

xsupersounds_zpsbxdln9pi.jpg

1978 Greco Super Sounds (SE500) in Natural finish. This is a fantastic example of a nearly perfect instrument. It has great balance, amazing tone -- wicked pickups (Excel) that are very clear and accurate. Great Strat sounds with a little edge. The neck is smaller than the others -- very easy to play -- fast. Fits the hand well. Comes with factory gig bag. $650
<<Images here>>

You can txt for more info (96 25 10 four three) - no phone calls! I am located in Holland Village area (Farrer Road MRT).

I will not respond to silly offers and viewing is at limited times due to my schedule. We can make arrangements via txt.
Thanks!

Back