Rock Vocalist Available!

AzrieElleMoobs

Hi all,

the name's Azz. 20 this year. Im available to form a band that is committed and has mostly rock influences. Ive been singing since i was a kid both on and off the stage got into a few bands but due to some problems, we went our separate ways. I went live on local malay radio stations for a few times and also on local malay tv channel once. Got nominated for APM's new nova nominee back in 2012. if you need a demo, do contact me @ 86861490 or email me azeeyusri@hotmail.sg Looking forward to hearing from you guys real' soon! Have a nice day!

Hi all,

the name's Azz. 20 this year. Im available to form a band that is committed and has mostly rock influences. Ive been singing since i was a kid both on and off the stage got into a few bands but due to some problems, we went our separate ways. I went live on local malay radio stations for a few times and also on local malay tv channel once. Got nominated for APM's new nova nominee back in 2012. if you need a demo, do contact me @ 86861490 or email me azeeyusri@hotmail.sg Looking forward to hearing from you guys real' soon! Have a nice day!

Heres my demo: https://soundcloud.com/azeeyusri/a-beautiful-lie-30-seconds-to-mars-cover-demo

Back