Looking for Grunge/Alternative/Rock Musicians

ocular4

Hi Everybody, im a Vocalist who have been singing professionally for the last 10 yrs, in clubs,bars, hotels etc
And i have just decided to stop doing that and get along with writing my originals.
Well don't ask me what are my influences but rather what do i listen to. Reason i say that is because i dont allow the bands i listen to ,to influence my song writing coz i dont wanna sound like i copied some band..i have my own voice and im finding my own sound. i have scribbled down some songs and im still writing. So here goes.

Looking for a Bassists ,Drummer Lead guitarists and rhythm guitarist.. who can play well and Know what theyre doing
someone experienced and a good performer/player.Most importantly versatile.Also someone who is commited,jam once every week, willing to move with the band in doing gigs and recording and whatever that comes our way in music.

Age group 27 to 40

Type of music i listen to would be anything rock

Type of music im writing would be Alternative/Grunge

Race: If your race is Pearl jam, Red hot chilli peppers,Radio Head, Skid row, Alice cooper, Sound garden,stone temple pilots, Smashing pumpkins,Bon jovi, and the list goes on you are welcome.

If you are one of those who needs an S.O.P (standard operation procedure) for music and needs a thousand details before you make a decision ..just skip this add..Looking for like minded rockers..chill,easy going,
ready to work together,going where the wind blows.

If you are interested call 92705703 (josh) Rock and roll

Latest posts

Back