age is from 19-23
songs we will be jamming first will be:
don't say lazy-k-on
liar-one ok rock
plug in baby-muse
all the small thing-blink 182
will be play other songs of cuz..
pm me if interested, thank you

We are all just really awesome! HAHA :D All passionate about music. Gearing towards gigs, originals and going as far as we can get. This is for you if you really have a passion for music! :D

Oh yeah, specifically answering to your question then, we are somewhat a mixed bunch. We're all easy to get along with, lots of friendly banter during jamming. Strive for mastery of our respective instruments. We usually sit down after each session for a.. for lack of a better word, debrief. Genre wise, we cover everything under rock, want to test waters in stuff a little harder. Would be a huge bonus if you could scream/growl/make really aggressive sounding noises. Anyways, you can add me @ Showing.blank@gmail.com on msn and we can talk! :D

Hi everyone, we're still looking for male vocalists. It's quite hard to put a finger to a particular genre that we do but I shall attempt to describe - we used to do english rock (muse was one of our all time faves!) but we are moving towards more japanese punk rock style nowadays. Most of our songs involve clean vocals though one or two might require a bit of screaming.

If you can't scream it's no big issue really. we can always work the setlist out. As bandmates we are easy going - we hang out after jamming to talk about our lives and music.

We're hoping to get a vocalist real soon cos we have an upcoming Japanese themed gig in Dec and we really want to try out. So just drop any of us (ETTE, showingblank or meeee) a PM :)

Oh yeah you can also search for Visibility Zero on facebook~

Hi!

You all still in need of male vocalist?
Im not that professional in my singing, still trying to improve. but im interested in trying out to see if i can fit in!
drop me an email at slamjamzmel@gmail.com or sms me ya.. will pm you my hp no. soon.

Thanks!

Back