SOLD WTT: Yamaha BBN5A MIJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

euntaek_kim

Hello all,

Got a Yamaha BBN5A in Amber Burst. Made in Japan, more information can be found here http://usa.yamaha.com/products/musical-instruments/guitars-basses/el-basses/bb/bbn5a/?mode=model

Most bassists know this as Nathan East's first signature bass. This one is identical except for the signature at the headstock and the ebony board. It's had its fair share of use: buckle rash at the back, couple dings at the bottom here and there. I'd give it a 7~8/10. Working condition is perfect. This bass really sounds fantastic and the preamp is one of the best stock preamps I've heard. Pickups are sizzly as they should be...

Basically I'm looking for a passive Jazz Bass (4 or 5 string). Fender MIJ or MIA is cool, but if there's anything else you think I'll be interested in, feel free to offer. I'm setting the trade value of this bass at $1200 for now. Top up either way can be arranged but not too much. Please PM me for offers! I may not always check this thread so PM would be a lot better for communication.

Thanks!
ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back