WTT - Mint 2012 Gibson LP Studio for Gibson LP Std ,Trad or Classic (Cash Top-Up)

d12go4

Hi

Looking to trade my Mint 2012 Gibson LP Studio (Pelham Blue) for a Gibson LP Standard, Traditional or Classic. I'll do a reasonable cash top on the value difference.

I'm keeping my SKB HardCase, so basically looking to trade my Studio for your LP, with both sides keeping their own HardCases.

I'm the first owner and my Studio is in mint condition, it has never been gigged, just used for home playing. It will come with all paperwork that I received. The attached pics were taken today.

Let me know if you're interested in a trade :p

I stay in the East and work at Raffles Place, we can meet up in a mutually convenient location.

Email me at d12go4@gmail.com to discuss details.

Cheers

GibsonstudioPelhamBlue_zps1d7155e7.jpg
GibsonLPStudioPelhamBlue-Papers_zps0e7e01f6.jpg

Still looking to trade my Pelham Blue Gibson LP Studio.

In addition to Gibson LP Standards, Traditional and Classics, I'm also open to trades with a Gibson ES335 (with Hard Case, I'll include my SKB Hard Case with my LP).

For the trade, I'll do a reasonable cash top-up.

Let me know if you are interested in a trade, my email is d12go4@gmail.com

Cheers

Hi

Looking to trade my Mint 2012 Gibson LP Studio (Pelham Blue) for a Gibson LP Standard, Traditional or Classic. I'll do a reasonable cash top on the value difference.

I'm keeping my SKB HardCase, so basically looking to trade my Studio for your LP, with both sides keeping their own HardCases.

I'm the first owner and my Studio is in mint condition, it has never been gigged, just used for home playing. It will come with all paperwork that I received. The attached pics were taken today.

Let me know if you're interested in a trade :p

I stay in the East and work at Raffles Place, we can meet up in a mutually convenient location.

Email me at d12go4@gmail.com to discuss details.

Cheers

GibsonstudioPelhamBlue_zps1d7155e7.jpg
GibsonLPStudioPelhamBlue-Papers_zps0e7e01f6.jpg

Back