SOLD WTS Zoom G3v2 multiFX pedal with expression pedal

Status
Not open for further replies.

squirneil

Hi would like to sell off my Zoom G3 pedal as stated above. It is running on VER 2.0 with all the new presets and fx (copied from my friend's G3X) and able to run total of 6 effects at a time.

Selling because i have moved on to analog pedals.

I am selling this together with the Zoom external expression pedal i got separately.

Comes with Box and original 9v Zoom power supply. Will pass you the reciept as well. Bought from Citymusic around Aprill 2012 so should still be covered with warranty.

I have installed velcro below both items but did not remove the rubber feet of the expression pedal. for the fx unit itself, i have installed rubber feet i have taken out from my MXR pedals. they are thin enough so that you can put it on a pedal board, yet thick enough to put on the floor as well.

Offer price 180$ pickup at Serangoon Central/Ave 3 area, near my void deck on a prearranged time and date.

Open for trade for a Blackstar HT-5RH head reverb or non reverb version. (i will top up if needed).

Cheers!

Got a few messages, no confirmed buyers yet. Can deal at serangoon mrt 7:30pm onwards on weekdays. Hope to deal by this weekend so i can close a deal on a Wampler pedal with 12% discount. :)

Contact me at 91704one45 for faster deal. Cheers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back