SOLD WTS: Yamaha YAS-475 Alto Saxophone

Status
Not open for further replies.

mootchambers

Selling near brand new (definitely looks brand new) alto saxophone Yamaha YAS 475, purchased in April 2012.

The 475 is perfect for bringing the best out of the intermediate and advancing students. With a design based upon the Pro and Custom saxes, it shares many of their features, including highly accurate intonation, warm tone, and a quick response. The 475 is easy to sound great on! It is lightweight yet durable, and comes with a classic 62 style neck for optimum sound and playability. It also comes with an attractive, highly protective case, and a convenient shoulder strap, complete with mouthpiece, ligature and mouthpiece cover, read to play out of the box!

I've used this instrument on less than 10 occasions, so in fact it can easily be passed off as brand new. I'm selling only because I received a Selmer Mark VI for a present. Selling at a vastly discounted price of $1,900 (brand new price $2,600). Give me a buzz at 96380063 to conclude the sale. My loss is your gain, first come first served!

wow! good luck for your sale ! i know for a fact that yamaha's are good instruments! pity i don't play the sax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back