WTS: YAMAHA Digital Mixer N8 with in-built Cubase Controller

Yamaha N8 Digital Mixer comes with Cubase AI 4 (useless) as Cubase AI 4 is a one-time registration if I'm not wrong, however, if you somehow are able to use it then it's okay.

Comes with:
- Mixer
- CDs (Drivers and Cubase AI 4)
- Adapter

This is a mixer given by my friend, and it's working. I'm selling it because it is not compatible with Lion OS X currently, and I'm working on Logic Studio, so I don't really use Windows OS. As such, I'm selling this DIGITAL mixer.

Digital mixer allows you to record, mix and connect directly to your computer without needing to connect to another audio interface. Digital mixer has a analog-to-digital converter. Hence, it is sufficient to say that the DIGITAL mixer is enough for your basic recordings.

I'm not sure if it works with normal Cubase 5/6, or LE versions. But I've seen people claiming that it works with a 32-bits Windows OS. I've not tried it myself so I dare not confirm any statements I've seen online. But you could try automating and controlling Cubase with the mixer.

Google Yamaha N8 mixer for images, and contact me @ 91717887 if you're interested. I can send you pictures but through MMS or Whatsapp (I don't online often, let alone check my e-mails)

I'm letting it go at S$550 (negotiable) + Free delivery.

P.S: This is a ONE-TIME deal as I'm in need of money to purchase a mixer which works with Lion OS X as I have a project running. The mixer is working well with Windows OS, that's for sure, and I'm not sure if it works with other audio software like Reason, Logic or Sonar. You should check it out before deciding to purchase it.

Last edited by LaMusiqueEstAmour; 08-10-11 at 0

Back