SOLD WTS/WTT: Ibanez RG320 DXQM Quilted Trans Gray modded with Chrome Top Dimarzios & HSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

vwkng

WTS/WTT: Ibanez RG320 DXQM Quilted Trans Gray modded with Chrome Top Dimarzios & HSC

Hi guys,

I've an MIK 2003 Ibanez RG 320 DXQM quilted trans gray for sale or trade - going for $899.
This model was available only in USA.

IMG_1479.jpg

24 jumbo Frets, 25.5" scale. 43mm nut width, Cosmo Black hardware, 1 piece maple Wizard II neck, Basswood body with quilted maple top, Edge Pro II Bridge, bound rosewood fingerboard, sharktooth inlays, H-H config, 1 vol, 1 tone, 5 way switch.

Stock specs are here:
http://ibanez.wikia.com/wiki/RG320DXQM

Modded with 2 DiMarzio Chrome Top Humbuckers - Super Distortion (Bridge) & Evo 2 (Neck).

IMG_1434.jpg

Custom Vai truss rod cover in gunmetal grey. Original truss rod cover & powersound pickups included.

FA088FA2.jpg

Comes with an Ibanez HSC, original trem bar & with more spare parts s.a. the 2 back (trem & cavity) covers with screws, neck locking nut screws, bridge saddle mounting screws & bridge string block nut screws.

IMG_1513.jpg

IMG_1564.jpg

See all photos here:
http://s1125.photobucket.com/albums/l591/vwkng1/Ibanez 320 DXQM/?albumview=slideshow

Ibanez has built its legacy on impossibly thin necks and high octane electronics and the RG320 encompasses both. The basswood body provides warmth and resonance with just the right amount of midrange. Dual Dimarzio high output humbuckers grab up this awesome tone and add their own character to the mix. The result is big bottom end and crunch. The bridge pickup gives you everything you need for solid rhythm tones and searing leads. The neck pickup has thick sustain- perfect for sweeps and fast passages. The 5 way switch enables those great 'between' and coil tapped tones for great cleans. Everything you need for solid performances.
The Wizard II neck is thin - just 18mm thick at the 5th fret. Add to that the 16" fretboard radius and you have a serious player. The deep body routes and all access neck joint provide unihibited access to all 24 frets. Perfect.
The icing on the cake is the Edge II double locking tremolo. The Edge has been a favorite of guitarists for decades. With its high mass build, the Edge provides exceptional tone transfer while simultaneously ensuring no matter how far you dive or pull, it will always come back in fine style.
The look here is very cool - trans gray finish showing off the gorgeous quilted maple, bound neck, shark tooth inlays, and black chrome hardware.

Excellent condition - there are several light scratches on the front & back that wouldn't show in pics and some oxidation on the bridge but nothing that adversely affects the guitar's tone or playability. The frets are clean & just setup recently. This is your chance to get your hands on a great Ibanez piece, and a shredder's dream - the RG320.

For trades, I'm mainly interested in these guitars - Charvel, Jackson, Carvin, EBMM or PRS.

Sorry, not interested in Gibsons, Epis or LPs, single cut body types, Teles, any solid Black coloured guitars, >7 string guitars, or acoustics.

Trade value is $950, and I don't mind topping up.

Serious buyers/traders pls contact me at vicmusic2 at gmail.com to discuss.
Testing can be at my place on the east side (it's somewhere near Beez shop).
Thanks for viewing & have a nice day.
Vic

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back