WTS/WTT Gibson Les Paul Standard Ebony

dtyw

Hi all,

Reluctantly putting this LP up for sale! It's been with me for awhile, but I have to downsize my collection so hoping she will find a nice home.

gibson_les_paul_standard_ebony_1436605349_92f77177.jpggibson_les_paul_standard_ebony_1436605350_284b0dfb.jpggibson_les_paul_standard_ebony_1436605350_7045c8e4.jpggibson_les_paul_standard_ebony_1436605350_bd1172db.jpg

This is a 2008 Les Paul Ebony standard in MINT condition, guitar is completely stock (never needed to change anything on it, really - love the burstbucker pups), except for the volume and tone knobs which I have changed to OEM Gibson black speed knobs.

It is a joy to play, has a wonderful acoustic prescience and has been professionally set up recently. The hardware is dead stock - you can still see your reflection on the chrome bits. The guitar has never been gigged, is accident free and is in excellent cosmetic condition (9.5/10), sans a small ding (if you can call it that, it's hard to spot) above the volume/tone controls or below the pick guard which is shown in the last pic. No buckle rash, and zero visible fret wear. Must be viewed to appreciate, this guitar is largely unplayed and still looks fantastic.

Comes with the original (made in Canada) TKL hard case which is in superb condition, unlike some hard cases which have been banged about and abused to no end. Also comes with relevant paperwork showing serial number, etc. This was bought new for about $3,500, I still have the receipt from the purchase around somewhere.

Looking to let this minty LP go for $2,300. Also interested in a trade ONLY for a Gibson ES339 in Vintage sunburst with a 30/60 neck, with a small top up on your side. Interested buyers are welcome to whatsapp me at 9128-9-1-6-7 regarding any questions. Lowballers and time-wasters will be politely ignored.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back