WTS/WTT A whole bunch of pedals!

guitargeek94

Hey guys, willing to sell the following pedals! I have thought about it for the past week but I realise I don't need so many pedals.

I have these for trade/sale

Analogman King of Tone v4,
-Condition is brand new in box, it's a really great pedal, I have two so yeah, check online for review.
Willing to sell at $520, or nego, I really wanna use this to trade for other Boutique pedals, willing to top up/down.

Jetter GS-3
-Condition is excellent with box and all, I did an A/B with this and the King Of Tone, it definitely holds it's weight, does what the KoT can do and some different things as well. Great alternative to it, nice clean white looking as well.

Skreddy Screwdriver Deluxe
-Got this from a mate here in Singapore, really sweet pedal, the preamp know is amazing, but unfortunately I have too many drive pedals! Sorry but this has to go, will regret this but here goes nothing. Condition is excellent with box, has some dust.

Hermida Audio Distortion
-Got this from another friend here in Singapore, I really don't know if I'm gonna let it go yet or not, it's like the Zendrive but with more gain, interacts very well with the volume knob. Brand new condition.

Himmelstrutz Fetto
-Don't know whether I wanna let go, but I wanna try more boutique overdrives/tubescreamers etc. Fantastic pedal, no joke, this will be last priority to let go! With tin canister box in excellent near mint condition.

EWS Fuzzy drive
-Really high quality ovedriver/fuzz like kinda of pedal. Handwire from point to point. Can be doubled as a clean boost. It's very vocal, especially nice with single coil, low-mid gain pedal. Very good quality pedal! Near brand new condition.

EHX Holy Grail Nano
-The nano version of the holy grail, gonna get a strymon blue sky so no need of this! Served me well! Mint with box and all.

T-rex Replica Delay
-With box and adapter, very nice digital delay, really fooled me into thinking it was analog, warm lush sounds. The brown button adds alot of character to the delay. Doesn't come by very often, mint condition pedal with velcro!

Boss DD-3
-Small paint chip on side, used once only. Thats all. Comes with box and all.

I'm looking for the following for trade
Rockett Pedals, Landgraff, Seventhheaven, Rockbox Boiling point, Ethos OD, or any other nice / boutique OD pedal
TS808HW, Maxod Tube OD's, Lovepedals, OCD, BJFE, Mad Professor, Dr Scientist, Toneczar, Suhr, just anything good or interesting, seriously.

Strymon pedals, mostly El Cap, Brigadier and BlueSky.

Just hit me up with whatcha got, not interested in Boss / Biyang kinda pedals, looking mostly for good / high end ones as permanent addition.

Whatsapp me at +60165988329, pm or email jesse.aeon@gmail.com
(please do not lowball me, i can let them go at good prices, even better in bulk, but please don't lowball, i really don't like responding to lowballers)

Will be down in sg in May hopefully!

Thanks
J

I love trying new OD pedals so do hit me up with offers.

Last edited:
Back