WTS: Traveler Guitar TB-4P Electric Travel Bass, Black (1 week old) $540 ono.

huntersw

Perfect for the traveler.

** I bought this when I was in the US last week for $499USD and brought it back, but frankly I don't think I'll be learning the bass (I'm a so-so guitarist so thought I'd switch to bass so I can play with some mates, but doubt that I'll actually take this with me anywhere) - so my loss, your gain **

The Traveler Guitar TB-4P Bass is a 32 Inch scale electric travel bass with a built-in headphone amplifier. Electronics include volume and tone controls and standard 1/4 Inch out as well as a 1/8 Inch aux-in for jamming with your mp3 player. At just 6 pounds 8 ounces and 35 1/4 Inches long, the TB-4P fits in airline overhead compartments and is the most portable full-featured travel bass on the market. An Eastern American Hard Maple neck with a Rosewood fret board is bolted onto the Alder body. Other features include a P-51 split coil pickup and 3-ply pick guard (White on Black, Tortoise shell on Sunburst). Deluxe Gig Bag included.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0053PTFX0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Price: $540SGD (cost me $499USD a couple of weeks ago).

Location: Siglap (after hours) or Changi Business Park (business hours)
SMS: 98232806 / Steve

71uGmRt-lCL._SL1500_.jpg

Back