WTS: Super weekend sales. Super Special price this weekend for MIA EBMM JP7 2001!!

pgmlover

Hi, i have a real beauty here to offer for this weekend. Special Special offer.

Up is a super clean Made in America Ernie Ball Music Man John Petrucci Seven Stringers from 2001 (First year of production).

Colour for this beauty is Red Pearl Burst. It is a non-Piezo piece. It comes with Original HC and some paper works.

This guitar is missing the back plate.......the Petrucci signature at the headstock is faded and almost cannot be seen with the naked eyes. Other than that, this piece is 9.5-9.8/10 condition. Super clean. It is set up low and neck is as straight as an arrow. This guitar was owned by Dhalif. The Petrucci signature at the headstock was already fading badly when he got it. Fret life is about 90% left. Plenty of life left! This guitar is all stock.

So for the special price!!! :-D

This guitar will be on Special Offer of just SGD$1650 (Firm) to anyone able to complete cash transaction by end of tomorrow, 28th Sept 2013.
If cash transaction is completed by end of this weekend, 29th Sept 2013, this guitar will be let go for just SGD$1780 (Firm). Guitar pricing after this weekend will be SGD$1980 (Firm).

The guitar strings are abit rusty but i will give a new 7 strings Rotosound set to the buyer.

Photos will be uploaded soon

Interested parties please contact me here thru PM or if Inbox full, just leave me a thinker here or in my visitor's message page. Transaction venue will be around Admiralty MRT Station Macdonalds. I will also be listing a few more guitars to sell as i have way too many. Just hit me with questions yeah....i am ok with answering them. Will not entertain low ballers. I am not looking for trade at this point of time.

* I am a guitar collector who is very interested in collectable guitars from Japan Golden Age (1977-1985). These really collectable guitars have seen a raise in value, consistently for the last 5 years or more.

Back