WTS: Strymon Timeline / Klone / Crybaby

Looking to let go of some stuffs! Awesome stuffs really but I just purchased a new guitar so I need the cash. All items are in perfect working condition and cosmetics are pretty good as well as i take care of them well!

Strymon Timeline $500
Not much to say about this pedal! If you are looking at this, you probably know what its capable of. Solid like a tank as well. Bought brand new this year so its still pretty new looking. I still have the box but the manual isn't inside anymore but that can be found online. I dont have the receipt anymore if u want that. I will include the 500 or 600 mA (cant rmb) adapter.

Arc Effects Klone v2 $200
The closest thing to a Klon! Do read up or YouTube this pedal. Its basically a clean boost pedal where u put the drive at 0. Works really great with strats and teles. Theres a internal dip switch for a bass boost as well. The drive cranked up is great too but the clean boost is what its really made for. Silver casing, i have the box and manual too.

Crybaby GCB-95 $90
Completely stock. Its the one with the red fasel. I velcroed it and removed stoppers/battery cover for pedalboard usage too. I still have the box too.

Deal at the West only (MRT jurong east - woodlands) or if its convenient maybe central area too. Can nego abit if u willing come to my place. SMS 8198 5247. Pics upon request.

Trade wise: TC Flashback. Or maybe a pedal board. Hit me up!

I have some TRX cymbals for sale too. Further discounts if u are getting those too.

Back