SOLD WTS - Pigtail stopbar + Retrospec poker chip for Les Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

hidetox

hi guys. up for grabs,

1) unused - bought an extra piece but ends up uninstalled. 50's les paul Tailpiece Replica's by Pigtail Music. Standard version ( for your historic ... Standards) and relic version.

form the webpage -

"Finally, an exact replica of a 50's lightweight tailpiece. Identical in every detail for "that sound". The only tailpiece on the market with correct contour on top for better intonation and tone. Weight is identical to the 50's tailpieces within milligrams (average weight between 30 and 32 grams). Tailpieces for Les Paul Juniors and Specials have adjustment screws and grooved back without counter bores just like the originals. Tailpieces for Standards and Customs have counter bores for string balls on the backside. All manufacturing methods used on the original units were retained for the utmost authenticity in tone and appearance. "

letting go at SGD 140. Pigtail is selling at USD 129 w/o shipping.

2) Retrospec switch ring. aged w/o any trance of lettering left. letting go at SGD 20. Retrospec's selling at USD39.

I'm not looking for trades. sorry. Lowballers - don't bother to message.

I can deal weekdays at any MRT stations from Pioneer to Dover MRT from 5pm onward. please send me a text at 94Seven748eight0. Sundays at Star Vista - 2pm

Bros.. Please be merciful and not send text beyond 12 midnight. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back