Wts Pedals

ReubenC

Looking to sell the following due to underuse. Pedals shown with box come with papers, pouches and adapter (if applicable)

image.jpg
1. RMC2 Wah - $180
Really like the versatility of this but it's too heavy for my liking (full metal enclosure) and I would like something with an led. Don't mind trading for other wah pedals.

image.jpg
2. Mojohand FX Crosstown Fuzz - $150
One of the quietest and most tweakable fuzz faces I've had. Raunch of germanium plus the saturation of silicon, but I don't have much use for a fuzz face these days.

image.jpg
3. Analogman Astrotone - $200
Like a fuzz face with more mids and better cleanup than the silicon ones. Does the fuzzy overdrive thing really well too.

image.jpg
4. Creation Audio Labs Holy Fire - $160
Clean boost, overdrive, distortion and fuzz in one box. High voltage power makes it sound more amp-like than most pedals. Clean boost is the most transparent I've tried (VS rc booster, tim/Timmy, klones, crowther hot cake, lizard leg flying dragon). Not the best distortion IMO but this thing really kills for low to mid-gain overdrive.

image.jpg
5. Voodoo Labs Proctavia
Faithful recreation of the octave fuzz effect popularized by Hendrix. Bought it for the Jimi/SRV thing but sadly I'm not nearly 10% as skillful as them.

Do contact me at 9856 4428 to deal. Thanks!

Back