SOLD WTS: new condition Edwards (ESP) superstrat

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrazenPicker

2010 Edwards superstrat. Edwards is a subbrand of ESP, and this was a limited run of 80s style fully decked out superstrats with the best components.

http://www.espguitars.co.jp/edwards/

Great sounding strat, plays really nice. Comes with Seymour Duncan pickups and original Floyd Rose bridge. Just selling because I figured out it's not my thing and I prefer a vintage type strat with regular trem.

Retailed at 109,000 Yen two years ago in Tokyo (today S$1,400 after the Yen took a nosedive), see photo further down. Like new, protective plastics not even removed.

S$1,000 local pickup for quick sale, with nice gig bag. Even though I had 2 strats for sale at S$300 that I got inundated with SMSs for (those are already sold), I think this is about the best value among my strats since it's virtually unplayed, even with the plastics still covered, with top notch wood, pickups and hardware.

Can sell it together with a Roland GK external pickup for an additional $200. That was a project I had on the back of my mind but then never got to. The combination of a Floyd Rose with synth patches would make a really cool effect.

First+batch+with+Canon+S90+110.JPG

First+batch+with+Canon+S90+111.JPG

First+batch+with+Canon+S90+141.JPG

==========================

For more pictures and many other guitars for sale, click here (access from desktop as it doesn't render as nicely in the mobile version). For each guitar, if you click on the first picture of that guitar, you should see a description and price in a text caption to the right of your screen (desktop version only).

https://plus.google.com/photos/112069871617766987744/albums/5908590401136164225

Note: I'm not a merchant, just an expat who's leaving Singapore shortly and wants to make his move easier. I was up at 40 guitars recently and realized I didn't want to have to ship all that. I've sold 13 already and hope to lose another 10 so my collection is starting to look more normal again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back