WTS musicman stingray lined fretless 4

thomascat

real good condition, with original hard case... year 2000... sunburst color... pao ferro finger board... asking 1780

33562610150288032886472.jpg

Nothing to do with real or fake. It's a musicman stingray fullstop. Giantboi's question is, is this the one aquanut sold couple of months back for $950, specs and looks are similar

Nothing to do with real or fake. It's a musicman stingray fullstop. Giantboi's question is, is this the one aquanut sold couple of months back for $950, specs and looks are similar

I dun think so.. Traded from a nice uncle with my trb5p.

And if ppl selling 950 i also need to sell 950? Wht logic is this? Haha.... By the way Its a real musicman usa with ori hardcase..

Never mind.. Not looking for a fight here.. Calm down bro.. Haha... Interested, buy, not keen, watch.. Thats it... Thx

Ain't picking anyone out as well, just clarifying giantboi's question to masivedeath. Just in case anyone thinks otherwise, Thomas is a great guy and friend of mine, he wouldn't flip an instrument for the sake of a profit. Deal with confidence guys! :)

Yeah.. Thanks for the declaire alnino... Actually i just put out my collection for sale coz needing money... Its my misery moment guys.. :(

Can vouch for thomas too. Got a sexy black BB2004 from him months ago for a fair price IMHO, plays beautifully and wondefully setup!

chin yuen

not trying to start a flame war... first off, Im not keen in buying the bass(not a fretless kinda guy). I do understand that 950 for a ray is a steal, and no ones obliged to sell it at that price. Not that 1750 for a used ray is unreasonable, I do feel its just a tad steep. Just my 2cents

not trying to start a flame war... first off, Im not keen in buying the bass(not a fretless kinda guy). I do understand that 950 for a ray is a steal, and no ones obliged to sell it at that price. Not that 1750 for a used ray is unreasonable, I do feel its just a tad steep. Just my 2cents

Maybe..coz i see alot ppl like selling 1.8k or 2k..n this open space for ppl to nego or even lowball. Actually, any price as long as lower than a new one its resonable do u guys agree? Coz if dun wanna buy a used one can go for new one.. Ppl buy used one for rare item n save money n sometimes seasoned wood tone. If like i order a new one n feel not my style n do i have to selll cheap cheap to follow the "reasonable price". As long is cheaper.. If not ppl wont buy, soft members are smart ppl.. I think all buyers will do research n homework for a bass before buying.. Reasonable price is personal... Do u agree giantboi? :)

Can vouch for thomas too. Got a sexy black BB2004 from him months ago for a fair price IMHO, plays beautifully and wondefully setup!

chin yuen

Thx bro... Coz i the way i do setup is get minor tweak after each set of performance on stage until i find it perfect for my hand.. Happy that u like it bro...

Back