WTS: MusicMan Ray34 Bass

Bern82

Looking to sell my close to two year old bass:

Sterling by Music Man Ray34 Bass (4-string)
- Used for practice at home only, and the condition is 9/10
- Original soft pad casing included
- Cable also included. It is a Vox VBC (Class A bass cable).

Asking price is $900.

I managed to take a couple of pictures and will send them upon request.

Meeting location can be further discussed once deal is confirmed. Preferably along the North South line or central (i.e. city hall mrt)

Contact Info:
You can either PM or email me.
My email as follows: anglm82@gmail.com. I would get back to you ASAP

is it the "Sterling By Musicman" brand?

Yes it is. Musicman itself doesn't carry a "Ray34" model.
Also, I would advise Bern82 to let it go for a lower price. The only distributor of Ray34s in Singapore sells brand new ones from a price range of $1050-$1150 (I paid $1080 for mine). Asking for approx $100 less for a Ray which is TWO years old sounds like a little too much. In my opinion, I would rather chip in the extra 100 for a brand new one. On top of that, the condition of the instrument is subjective.. Just my personal opinion here. :D

Yes it is. Musicman itself doesn't carry a "Ray34" model.
Also, I would advise Bern82 to let it go for a lower price. The only distributor of Ray34s in Singapore sells brand new ones from a price range of $1050-$1150 (I paid $1080 for mine). Asking for approx $100 less for a Ray which is TWO years old sounds like a little too much. In my opinion, I would rather chip in the extra 100 for a brand new one. On top of that, the condition of the instrument is subjective.. Just my personal opinion here. :D

Appreciate the advice lambchop. I am open to offers so long as it is not a lowball offer. There are no dings or scratches on the guitar, and possibly as close to "out of the box" as you can get.

Asking price reduced to $850.

I am willing to negotiate but please quote me an actual offer of what you are thinking of paying instead of asking me what my best price is.

Back