WTS Morgan AC20 deluxe and RCA35 combos

blindmouse

Morgan AC20 Deluxe Combo
  • Carolina Blue tolex sides and back
  • White tolex front
  • White piping
  • White grill
  • Celestion Gold speakers
  • NOS Jan Philips 5AR4 rectifier, NOS Raytheon 12AX7 Blackplate, EF86 and EL84 tubes are stock (almost 300USD for the NOS tubes)
  • Less than two months old
  • Comes with black padded slip cover from Studio Slips (Cost 100USD)

Morgan RCA35
  • White tolex sides
  • Chalk Chilewich front and back (which is unavailable for ordering already)
  • White piping
  • White grill (but the vintage style kind to match the chalk chilewich, not like the pure white on the AC20)
  • Celestion Gold speakers
  • NOS Jan Philips 5AR4 rectifier, NOS Raytheon 12AX7 Blackplate, NOS Tungsol 5881 (almost 500USD for the NOS tubes)
  • About 13 months old
  • Comes with black padded slip cover from Studio Slips (Cost 100USD)

Both amps are in mint condition, I put the slip cover on when not using. In fact I hardly even got to use the amps due to work and school. RCA35 was the last few pieces that were build by Joe Morgan personally. AC20 Deluxe is subcontracted (which all his amps after August 2014 are). Am very reluctant to sell these two amps, but I'm thinking of leaving my job earlier to focus on the this final year of my Accounting degree thus would probably want to have more savings with me.

AC20 Deluxe = $3,500
RCA35 = $3,600
Both = $6,800 total

The amps retail for 2,400 USD (inclusive of Celestion Gold speaker uncharge of 100 USD), shipping cost to Singapore is 220 USD. If you buy at least 3 amps from Joe, you may be able to get 300 USD discount. GST is about 183 USD or 162 USD depending on whether you could get the discounted price. So you're looking at a price of 2,482USD to 2,803USD depending on whether you can get the discounts. And this price is excluding the NOS tubes and studio slips.

• Price is firm
  • No trades, there's no other amp that I like more than these, so it's either keeping these and keeping cash for the reasons I've mentioned
  • Trying available at my place on certain nights, but only upon agreeing to the price, no negotiation after trying the amp
  • Lowballers will not be entertained, am already busy enough with school and work
  • SMS me at 9066 3921 to deal

IMG_1132-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back