WTS: MIM Fender Jazz

Pokemon

Hi. Selling a MIM Fender Jazz ( Blue in colour )

looks 7/10: Has minor dings, oxidation and flakes off the body.
Functionality 10/10 : Had Pickups changed to giovanni pu's @ TYMC, Pots changed, and strings currently strung with d'addario chromes flatwound.

Had set up done at TYMC only recently to lower the action, pickups changed, pots changed and rewired.

Looking to sell @ 800(Slightly neg). Bass will come with a good quality Gator gig bag (Dusty but nontheless still good quality) , a simple strap, and if you ask nicely, maybe i'll throw in a set of cheap strings. :)

Pm me for pics. Thanks.

Considering the upgrades and money spent on this bass, i would think it is a steal. If you think the price is too high, and have something to SUPPORT your statement, eg. there are ads preceding mine with better deals, let me know and i will revise the price. i will NOT entertain people who tell me my bass is too expensive because a new fender squier is $XXX or because my bass is a MIM piece.

Price reduced to $700 non-neg. Priced to sell quickly. This is really a unbeatable price so PM me ASAP.

oh and you get the original pickups as well.

Last edited:
An "Awesome Price" for this instrument, if condition is mint, would be $650 (what i paid for a mint example a month back). Since yours is 7/10 [minor dings, OXIDATION, and flakes off the body], also considering the upgrades, i think $600 would be a good price. Don't have to take it personally, don't even have to change the price. Just my thoughts

thank you dooda for your frank post! im glad you've got a fender! anyway i will take your point into consideration, as you have given precedent. no hardfelt feelings, it's always nice to know the market nowadays, and the way you put it across is so much nicer than others who go ' too expensive you'll never get a buyer sell me at $200 i take off you now " haha. Thanks once again for sharing your thoughts and definitely i have taken your thoughts into consideration. :)

To any interested parties, and since i'm looking to sell before christmas, the bass will now be sold with a 'altitude gig bag' bought at davis for 65 if i'm not wrong(and if you're wondering, it's not a flimsy bag, has alot of padding.) if you want the gator case as well, fine by me. lol. price still stands at 700neg, though i hope with the upgrades and 'freebies' i'm throwing in, it'll be a good price.

trades with electronics, amps, other types of instruments are still welcome :)

Back