WTS: MIM Fender Jazz bass

Pokemon

Hi. Selling a MIM Fender Jazz ( Blue in colour )

looks 7/10: Has minor dings, oxidation and flakes off the body.
Functionality 10/10 : Had Pickups changed to giovanni pu's @ TYMC, Pots changed, and strings currently strung with d'addario chromes flatwound.

Had set up done at TYMC only recently to lower the action, pickups changed, pots changed and rewired.
(i still have the receipts. somewhere.... lol)

Looking to sell @$$$700(neg). Bass will come with a good quality Gator gig bag (Dusty but nontheless still good quality) , a simple strap, and if you ask nicely, maybe i'll throw in a set of cheap strings. :)

To any interested parties, since i'm looking to sell before christmas, the bass will now be sold with a 'altitude gig bag' bought at davis for 65 if i'm not wrong(and if you're wondering, it's not a flimsy bag, has alot of padding.) if you want the gator case as well, fine by me. lol. price still stands at 700neg, though i hope with the upgrades and 'freebies' i'm throwing in, it'll be a good price. I might be able to go to 650, just for shits and giggles if you ask very very nicely :) :) , and also because i wna raise $$ asap. But hit me with what you've got.

trades with electronics, amps, other types of instruments(NO MORE BASSES) are still welcome :)

sms me @ 91836533 for pics. Thanks. contact me now !!!! God bless guys!

**** Considering the upgrades and money spent on this bass, i would think it is a steal. If you think the price is too high, and have something to SUPPORT your statement, eg. there are ads preceding mine with better deals, let me know and i will revise the price. i will NOT entertain people who tell me my bass is too expensive because a new fender squier is $XXX or because my bass is a MIM piece.

Back