SOLD WTS Ibanez GSR200 (Gio Soundgear) Jewel blue bass guitar

Status
Not open for further replies.

metal_militant

Hi,

I want to sell my Ibanez Gio Soundgear bass guitar. I bought it a few years ago for Rs 13,000 which was an equivalent of SGD 450 in 2006, its yours for SGD 200 (including a gig bag and a bunch of Dunlop Gator 2.0 mm plectra). It is a really good bass to start your bass playing with. I know because I have had it for quite some time now. It has a great tone range and can go from a rumble to a very bright sound with ease. It also has a Phat-II bass boost knob to blast out those extra chunky heavy riffs. Here are a few more details on the specs of the bass:

GSR4 Neck
Only 21mm thick at the 1st fret, the GSR is a slightly wider 22 fret version of the thin, fast Soundgear neck.

Agathis Body
A relative of mahogany with similar tonal characteristics, agathis provides warm lows with strong sustain.

Rosewood Fingerboard
Rosewood offers a strong, bright sound and an attractive appearance with a long grain.

PSNDP Neck Pickup
The Powersound P is a high output, passive single coil pickup with plenty of punch. Ceramic magnet.

PSNDJ Bridge Pickup
The Powersound J is a high output, passive single coil pickup with added highs. Ceramic magnet.

Here's an image of the bass.

GSR200JB.jpg

And here's an image of the plectrum:

41LcKje19%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The only slight glitch with the bass is the tuning knob for the 2nd string (D string at standard tuning) which is quite tight, but nothing that a quick trip to a repair counter can't fix. If you're looking to buy something really good to start playing bass on, be sure to pick this one up. Interested parties can call or message me (Ishaan) at +65 82639130.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back